UHC [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah indeed, and I was totally unprepared and I did't expect to die soon after that :p
    So I guess I need to stick with my team more often heh.
    But overall, it was still fun
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. Why do you get so defensive..?
  3. Lol, I wasn't being defensive.
  4. Every time anyone points anything out about your team, you are quick to fire back with something irrelevant to the case. Qkazoo did not make any claims that he did well, all he did was post a picture and you got aggressive asking him how many kills he got - which was never a part of the discussion.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Let's get some facts straight, Haro;
    1. Qkazoo is a female.
    2. I asked Qkazoo how many kills she got in a joking manner
    3. You weren't even at the game, so you can't bring up anything about me defending my team.
  6. she* :p
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  7. Yes? Might want to finish your thought before you post.
  8. I didn't know that - I am incredibly sorry.
    Yep, that's sure a joke.
    I was spectating - and even then I'm not sure if me being there or not has anything to do with this.
  9. I announced that I had to leave before you were near me. I did not "dodge and leave," what happened IRL needed my immediate attention.

[Removed]
  10. From the looks of it, some people are mad because a player (who it seems wasn't equipped/armed very well) didn't go in and try to attack? That seems to me like a defensive and strategic move. Also, kills don't matter as much as the victory does, similar to how the Russians had a way higher casualty rate compared to the Germans, but the Germans were pushed back during WWII. I wasn't able to attend, so I probably missed out on some info ;)
    ChickenDice and Qkazoochan like this.
  11. No problem it happens sometimes :p
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  12. UHC is WWII confirmed.

No, seriously. Let's not, guys. This is an event, for players to have FUN, not a "let's see who wins/gets more kills".
    I'm not the host, but I wouldn't like to host an event and have players fight over silly things.

Inb4 "I have lots of fun when I win"
  13. I have lots of fun when I win.
  14. I AM DEAD
    PenguinDJ likes this.

15. Found you and Haro.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.

16. Honestly saying you fixed our picture and adding table salt is salty
    Nccoryg likes this.

17. This explains your attitude all the time and why you're so salty when you lose.
  18. Too much salt...
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.