Two movies I anticipate for 2014!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roslyn, Jan 22, 2014.

?

Which you think looks better (They are different genres though)

Interstellar 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Godzilla 2014 6 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. penfoldex, Alyattayla and Heyitskat like this.
  2. I really want to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Robocop, but I'd like to see interstellar because I really like Christopher Nolan.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  3. i wanna see the 3rd part to the hobbit (my guss is its going to be out sometime this year, probobly in november)
  4. So I used to think Nolan could do wrong... but then I saw Man of Steel. Sure, he didn't direct it, but he was a writer on it. I still think I want to see Interstellar, even if it has Matthew McConaughey* in it.

*Like, seriously, Nolan? We are actually going with this guy?
    southpark347 likes this.
  5. Godzilla fo sure
    Been waiting for that for far too long :p
  6. yea, it has Morgan Freeman, so I can't wait :p
    Choongjae likes this.
  7. For me it's Mocking Jay part 1, Captain America 2, and Horrible Bosses 2.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  8. Just. 11. More. Months. Left.

I'm excited/scared for the movies Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars and Mockingjay Part 1 :rolleyes:

I would like to see Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse and The City of Ashes to become moviesss :p
    southpark347 and slash14459 like this.
  9. Still havent seen catching fire... waiting for it to release on DVD
  10. MOCKING JAY! ASjkdaudhaksjd
    Alyattayla likes this.
  11. Interstellar seems amazing, but I'm not too sure of it yet. We'll see. Still excited about it though!

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually excited for that film. I suppose it is LEGOs…
    Choongjae and southpark347 like this.
  12. THEY ALREADY MUTILATED THE GOOD NAME OF THE SERIES, DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM!
  13. I was seriously debating screaming "NO THIS IS WRONG, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" At th top of my lungs at the movie theater while watching that movie.
  14. which part?
  15. Definitely Mocking Jay for me...DEFINITELY.

Also, I heard news that they're rebooting the SAW series...which for me is just asfoisjdaofasdjofiaofjaiosfjaosifooaijfasoijfafojf (That means happy.)

If that comes out this year, it will be my 2.
  16. If they re-boot the SAW Series.... My god, they better make some amazing ones to top the previous ones ;)

It would have to be like one guy riding his car and then...

Yeah it just has to be good :p Don't think anyone can put their ideas forth about SAW Here on EMC :p