Tuesday Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Mob Arena is always been on /smp5
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  2. Ill be there!
  3. If this is 5pm PST, then does that mean 9pm EST? If so that would be too late for me :(
    But i'll try to come if I can
  4. 8:00 pm EST :)
  5. WWWWhhhhhaaattt issss that? Dude. Cool.
  6. For some reason, I actually never noticed this post, lol. Late thanks!
  7. Lol someone always posts about that forum signature
  8. I forgot about that lol. That was the best I have ever done in the mob arena.
  9. There are commands to put blocks on villagers but how did you put a slime there??
  10. I have a suggestion. The loss of op armor and weapons as well as pots, etc... can be very costly even if you win. And I don't see a huge amount of players making that level of investment. I don't know how much the drops are as I have never won. But, I think if there was something unique offered to the winner it might make it more desirable to make more of an investment. Something like a trophy that displays you as the winner. Maybe that could be put in a frame and hung up in the res for all to see. Just an idea.
    H00D likes this.
  11. Nice idea, but what about all of the past winners?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. I'm afraid there is probably not much you can do about that. But that might motivate past winners to continue to play to get the award they can show off.
  13. What if they don't have the items to do so, or the time?
  14. Well then it was just an idea that I thought would create more enthusiasm and investment by players but was not doable. But don't get me wrong I personally think it is the most fun of all the server organized activities already.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  15. Ahem, firefloor is XDXD
  16. First round in about an hour :)
    PenguinDJ, B4DMAN5IMON and Dwight5273 like this.
  17. Can't come, sorry!
  18. First round over!