[Trivial Quiz] Win 5,000 a week!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Aug 31, 2014.

1. How many Persona games are there in total? (Special Editions/Remakes/Spin-offs to count) 15 (I included the ones titled Shin Megami Tensei: _____ so the regular ones, plus those)
    Name the 3 Persona games that have been announced
    Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 5
    Which of them is coming 3 days? Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
    What is the name of the Main Character in Person 4? Yu Narukami. He is a high school student who moves to the countryside of Inaba to live with his uncle Ryotaro Dojima and cousin Nanako Dojima for a year as a result of his parents working abroad, and attends Yasogami High School.
    Gakupo and Kaito love Len, but something happened and they forgot all about him (including his name). Len remembers everything and wants Gakupo and Kaito to remember him. Gakupo and Kaito want to go back to the time they spent with Len. Then they fell into the darkness (I'm assuming that means they died.) Even though they want to remember Len, they don't want to remember him.

NOTE: Whew, that took a while. I'm guessing I got the first question wrong though. Oh well... considering I'm not the most informed on Persona, this is pretty good for me.
  2. 4/5,I thought no one was going to get 5 right :p, here's a little gift...
    Contains Some language:
  3. Which one did I get wrong? Also, thanks for the gift. It was lovely. XD
  4. ONE question has not still been answered yet, at 7:00 AM I'll give a hint...
  5. Also, did you find out what O.T.N. meant? Or, ochin, if you wanna say the actual word.
  6. I do ;)
  7. 18 Including the not-yet-released Persona 5. Right? :confused: I'll probably get it wrong again. I'm not good with these kind of questions
  8. 11, soon to be 12 games, excluding mobile games.
    There are five (soom to be 6) main games, and six side games.
  9. Hint 2: Ultimax, Dancing all night and Q has not been released yet... (Btw, Ultimate_GG I'll still waiting for my 2 SC's of oak logs :p)
  10. Oh? I thought I delivered them already... k... I'll get on later today..
  11. Last Hint: None :p
  12. Topics have been updated, I have been slacking :p
  13. Heads up: You have 3 week 5 spoilers :p
    That anime better be Fruitbasket...
  14. Questions have been posted, have fun :D
  15. 1. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
    2. 118

Also, you might want to fix the link, it puts the closed parentheses and the question mark in the link.
    4. 5
    Persona 4: Arena Ultimax.
    Super Smash Bros. Nintendo 3DS
    Skylanders Trap Team
    Fairy Fencer F
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

5. No
  16. 3/5
  17. All questions have been answered, I'll give out the stuff tomorrow...
  18. This week is closed due to Miku Expo... Expect 10 questions next week
  19. Get ready for 10 questions this time!!