Tree Farms SUBSCRIPTIONS

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mittenkitty, May 28, 2012.

1. I would like to subscribe
  2. Cool once you pay I will give you access (on tuesday) and You will recieve 30 days. I Will notify when the subscription has ended
  3. what does it do i didn't understand i know you cut trees down
  4. Subscribing enables you to cut as many trees as you wish, and as you long as you replant. Therefore the more you chop the more you will get out of it!
  5. Oh so it is 1000r per month
  6. Yeah lol I think that is extremely cheap
  7. Ok when the servers get back up ill pay
  8. Enchant I will!
    Subscribe and enchant items for you!

Done deal?

Conver. me if you want me to do that. (I would like some money for the enchants tho!)

Thanks,
    Mr_Boeing777
    a_beast_fruit likes this.
  9. If the levels are 45-50 then I will have this deal!
  10. Ok Terry ill take 100 stacks of each type please, when can you deliver it?
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  11. I want a subscription but can you make an industrial catergory? 56 weekly stacks?
  12. Oak
  13. The subscription grants you access to the tree farm...where you can take as much as you want as long as you replant! Or else 57 stacks for 1 k is not really good if I chop it myself.
    And Happy!!! I will be able to do it in about 2 weeks and also have you picked up the Kit??
  14. Sorry I have just agreed to donate a lot of my rupees to a shop that donates to greif victims. So i cannot have this server anyone. Maybe later when i make a shop and start making rupees.
  15. lol epic fail i mean service not server.
  16. Thats alright! I understand!!
  17. I would also like to help could you make me a chest?
  18. im selling my skeleton spawner co-ords that will get me money then i might come take a look and become subscriber

IM NOT SAYING I AM/WILL!
  19. pm me about details.
  20. Hey could I be a worker, but you should really make your price you buy for more that 10r.