[TRADING] Diamonds for Cobblestone

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ArkWarrior1, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Ok, collect as much as you want and I will pay for both of you tomarrow
  2. Sounds good. :)
  3. I will be moving the cobble from the wild, so I can deliver it straight to your place. Just prepare chests there plz.
    Enderchest nearby would be nice ;)
  4. Umm, I won't be on until tomorrow, and I have rests on smp2 and utopia, which one works better?
  5. Any will do. (delivery would be best at smp9 hehehe)
  6. I'll do utopia since that is where I mainly work out of
  7. Ill set up chests on utopia now, so come drop it off when you can and I will pay you.
  8. Diamonds mailed to Mr_Zulus
    Mr_Zulus likes this.
  9. Teleport Signs should be on your left when you spawn. Just right click to teleport. I have labeled them and have given you both container. I also need to know how many DCs you are trading to me pat2011, so i can mail you your diamonds.

Drop off is at 5276 on utopia
  10. mail received, delivering cobble now :)
  11. I have 4 double chests.
  12. Ok, I'll send you your diamonds when in get on in about 10 mins
  13. 32 dc delivered :) heeluwa raid ;P

Oh and btw, i would like to cancel my order of DC of Oak logs. Got it supplied already, thx.
  14. yay! Thank you soooo much! This really helped a lot
  15. Are you waiting for me to deliver the cobble? Because I was expecting a little more compensation.
  16. what do you mean, i sent you the two diamonds, that is actually a little more that what i was offering, but i always round up
  17. I could set up an afk cobblestone generator if you really do need that much cobblestone.
  18. technically i already have one, but do you have a design built somewhere that i could see?
  19. In the op you said 1 diamond for 3 stacks. I have 4 double chests.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  20. oh, i am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I meant DC