[TOURNAMENT] Soup PVP Brackets! 1v1s and 2v2s

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PRO_G4NGST4, May 26, 2013.

1. sign me up:) on a 1v1 please
  2. Updated.

Still need confirmation from rxflection, a screenshot will do.
  3. I'll join to be tribute!
  4. Thanks, added. Also, as I now have confirmation, it would be great if you could remove the image, as it does have another ip.
  5. Bump, a little more than a week is left to sign up.
  6. Bleh, as there doesn't seem to be much interest, would anyone who is already entered like to go participate in the other event? (For example, a 1v1er could go team with someone for a 2v2, as well as do the 1v1).
  7. Bump for the pro ;)
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  8. Event is in about 3 hours! Get ready for some pvp :D
  9. It's 2PM and...

No ones on emc or the server except for electrobomb...
  10. yup I remembered:D
    Edit: You know, you could give me the money just for showing upXD
  11. Meh, I might just reschedule this event. Marg isn't online either, so I can't hold the event...
  12. So, um, no one really showed up, heck, no one except electrobomb was even on emc. Er, now what, everyone?
  13. maybe do the same thing but make the deadline like way earlier so people remember... I use notes to keep track of my EMC events, like make the event june 15th or 16th so people are more available
  14. I didn't do it at first because I felt like there would be a low amount of people interested, and would need as much time as I could get to get full brackets. I had hoped bumps every few days would help, but... :/
  15. you could also start a conversation with everyone that joined giving them a 1 or 2 day warning
  16. I want to sign in for 1v1 and I have a question: Can you sign up for both events? If yes then i want to sign upfor 2v2 too.