TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK 2!!! - IamSaj (Public Chooses Winners)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Yeah but you don't have to do anything besides show off your creations.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. QUAD.jpg
    serialkicker said people in this community ACT like they want 100k for building something. 1st Place winner gets 4000r.
    serialkicker and marknaaijer like this.
  3. QUAD.jpg
    Read the entire main post.........
  4. Please edit your post. Replying to my main post without snipping it takes up the entire page. Please edit it.
  5. If I do not get more than 15 submissions I'm afraid I'll have to shut down the Top 5 Creations.
  6. I can enter, but the building is not finished yet!
  7. Well I got no idea how and what imgur is but I managed to create an album, how do I send it and what's your imgur so I could send it?
  8. Oh my god.... did you even READ the main post? PM (START A CONVERSATION) me with a link to your Imgur album and I'll add you to the list of submissions. Though if I don't get 20 this contest will close down..
  9. I would like to enter my res. but only 1 part of it. If u type /res unstuck in my res it will make you go to my latest castle and I would like to enter that. I don't know how imager works so I was wondering if u could just visit it. The res number is 8438
  10. If you don't get enough, wait a couple weeks. Then restart this. I'll have my next creation up in a couple weeks. Just waiting on 1.3 for EMC.
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. You have to provide pictures using Imgur.com and put it in an album. It's really quite easy, just take the pics in MC, make an account on Imgur, and put the pictures in an album and PM the link to the album. Good luck. PS: Everyone else has done it
  12. Thanks. I was wondering why the forums have dropped in traffic lately. But I don't have much time seeing as school will start back up for me on the 22nd.
  13. I forgot to submit mine. Lemme post some screenshots. I'll post some screenshots in a few minutes. :p
  14. he aid he will not accept if u post on this thread...
  15. M
    Maybe you didnt read our conversation over pm now did ya?
    IamSaj likes this.
  16. just sayin'
  17. http://imgur.com/a/fUXZ6#4
    I'm supposed to put the link here right?
    EDIT: The design of the building is by MathiasKippen but I have made a few changes. All other things are original.
  18. You were supposed to PM me the pictures, so read the rules next time. I'll add you to the list.
  19. so how do i join this contest thing