To whoever this regards: I'm going offline

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by copherfield, May 2, 2012.

1. U had an argue with the Alpha Squad? It said in the email my brother ninga got. I tough alpha and delta were working together. And if we were working together we could build an unstoppable team!
  2. well i cant wait to see you come back copherfield! hopefully everythin works out fine :)

and as for SillyWhite here.. as she probably will read this: Dont be mean to forgeiners... *insert trollface here* Lots of people will miss coph for the time being he is a HUGE assest to the community so like it or be quiet please.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. The Alpha and Delta Team had a little trouble going in the past, it was mainly because of a hostile attitude of a "moderator" of your Squad. My whole staff reacted and there was a bit of a tension in there. Thanks for your posts guys,
    Looking forward to a better community,
    Best regards
  4. oh btw coper good luck on your field trip thing :p
    copherfield likes this.
  5. ^that's a positive comment.
    Thank you.
  6. your welcome:D
  7. fyi: The difference between "whoever" and "whomever" depends on how these pronouns are used in a sentence.
    • Whoever is generally used as the subject
    • Whomever receives the action of the verb (or in this case)- is the object of the preposition.
    If it's any consolation, a majority of English speaking people do not know how to properly use words such as these.
    Note: The same rule applies to "who" and "whom" :)
    Pab10S likes this.
  8. oh ok you know lots :)
  9. Seriously, go post your messages where they need to be. He's going offline, does there need to be questions for that? :)
  10. nicely put mark
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Thanks!
  12. no problem! :D
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. What is your native language then. Just interested about how people go about using forums or the internet in general when they have language differences.
  14. My native language it's Spanish, I come to EMC for obvious reasons, and my language so far was not an impediment :p
  15. spanish is very closely related to english.. i take spanish in high school and it is pretty easy to translate it you just have to know rules and words like in every language..

Man coph I never remember AS and DT being in a quarrel.. Luckily thats not the case anymore.. :)
  16. That sounds like you are calling him fat.
  17. you twisted my words Mage... and you know it.. I'm only replying because you are being a bad person saying something that I did that I obviously did not..

I said he was a huge asset to the community not fat.

~Waffle
  18. I said he was a huge asset to the community not fat. ~Waffle

I wouldn't tolerate this abuse if I were you Copherfield. And more seriously, I hope you enjoy your trip.
  19. Lol, I'm not fat, even if I was then I would be ok with it, being fat it's not like an insult to me :p
    Btw: I clearly understand what tehwaffles wanted to say, so I'm happy with it.
    As stated before, all the answers for insults an such are the same: I don't care.

Note:
    Huge is not = fat.
  20. I worked with a guy named Hugh Jass once. He wasn't a huge asset either. And really I'm not making fun of anyone, I just like playing with words.

Have a nice trip. I don't travel much, so please post some pictures if you take any so we can see them.