Titanfall 3.11.14

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AmusedStew, Jan 25, 2014.

1. *buys Krazy an Alienware PC to go along with it*
  2. If I only had the monies ;-;
  3. Seems like a Hawken clone.
  4. This is a video by Ali-A. He explains the game thoroughly so that you may understand the game better :)
  5. A video by TmarTn explaining how to get the beta!!!!

(This is countdown timer link that is in the video description!)
  6. SkidzGaming likes this.
  7. I just got a beta key! :D
    AmusedStew likes this.
  8. Getting my xbox one today... hopefully I can get my key....
  9. Have you signed up for the beta yet? I think it's too late. :(
  10. Signed up the minute the beta sign ups went live :) the site says that some people wont receive the code now, but by the 17th so im hoping today, setting up my X1 as I type this. :p
  11. Why is CoD even there anyway? >.>

Also, it looks good, and i'll be getting it when I get my new PC in May, but it's overhyped. REALLY overhyped. Same with GTA V and The Last Of Us.
  12. Because Call of Duty is a great franchise.

I was really hyped for this game. I have now played it - it is awesome! And also, have you even played GTA V?
  13. So I got my beta key about 1.5 hours ago... this game is.. AWESOME. I am having more fun playing this game than I have with any other FPS. I used to enjoy COD but this game is just too fun. The only thing I dont like is the auto-lock pistol.. thats kind of OP, everything else is pretty balanced even the titans are balanced well.
    SkidzGaming and snow_freak like this.
  14. This game reminds me of the good old days of Halo on PC before Microsoft took it over and made it an xBox exclusive...

I am never one to be up to date with new games coming out in the next month or so, I only find out about them once they're out... I found out about this like two days ago and have been watching lots of gameplay videos and reviews on the BETA Gameplay. If it were available for pre-order on Steam I'd probably buy it right now, however since it's only origin atm I think I can wait. Does pre-order actually achieve anything? I mean it's digital, it's not like they're gonna run out of physical discs to hand out...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Hawken is a mech only game... Titanfall is an infantry FPS where you have the option to fight in a mech some of the time, the mech can also follow and protect you or it can guard a position. The only things that are the same is that they are both FPS's and involve Sci-fi style gameplay. Thi is like saying that Apples and grapes are the same thing, they can both be green and are both fruit...
  15. There are games .... then there is Titanfall.

I haven't had so much fun playing a FPS in quite some time. I take my hat off to Respawn. Well I would if I was wearing one.
  16. The smart pistol is not very op in my opinion. Yes, it locks on target, but for this you have to be close to the opponent. It also takes some time before you're able to kill the pilots since you need more lock-ons :)
  17. I am pretty amazed, but according to the requirements, I can run this on my laptop. How do you get the beta keys or am I too late.
  18. http://www.titanfall.com/beta
    but the site says:
    "Thanks for your interest in the beta! We’ve reached the maximum number of sign-ups and can’t accept any more at this time. We’ll see you in March!"
  19. Woo, just woke up this morning and saw this (I registered on Friday):

See all you beta testers in Angel City! ;)
    With my horrible Call of Duty skills, I'm going to be the first to die in every. single. match. :eek:
    The beta stopped accepting new applicants on Saturday and the beta ends on Monday at 18:00 PST (6:00 PM PST)
    AmusedStew likes this.