tisso's real estate

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Tisso, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Do you want to start a shop but you need a good location? Are you looking for the perfect res number? Maybe I can help! I make a business out of claiming residences to sell them to whoever wants to buy them. Me and my alts roam the towns of empire minecraft on a quest to find the perfect residence numbers.

These are the residences we have for sale at the moment

13331 (smp6) - 150.000r - Flower forest biome!!!
    15551 (smp7) - 125.000r
    8900 (smp4) - 100.000r
    4555 (smp2) - 100.000r
    11001 (smp5) - 75.000r

Not interested in buying a residence? If you help me find a residence I want to claim you will get 10% of the value of the residence, once it’s sold.

If you are interested in buying a residence, please contact me in a private message, do you want to negotiate about the price? That’s possible, just contact me.

Do you have any suggestions or remarks about my business, just leave them below.
    I hope to do business with you soon,
    Tisso
  2. It's now also possible to sell one of your residences through me!!!
    Do you have a residence you would like to sell? Send me a message and I'll sell it for you on this thread. For this service I ask a 5 percent fee off the selling price.
    iiHershey likes this.
  3. You might want to state the maximum amount of residences the players can buy :p
  4. Do you mean the maximum amount of residence a player can have at a time?
    Because as far as I'm concerned, players can buy as many residences as they want :) I am not selling the admin flag to the residence, I am selling the residence, as in unclaiming it so the buyer can claim it.
  5. I mean a player might want to buy all the residences available =P slim chances of that but it could happen.
  6. If that is the case that's fine by me, anyone can buy as many residences as they want, as long as I get paid. ;)
  7. This is great! :eek:
  8. I could sell you a corner res
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  9. what's the number?
  10. Cucumber! *laughs and own joke for 5 minutes*
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  11. new locations now available!!!
  12. Cool business you got there! good luck !

just saying that being a flower biome doesn't make the res special... as you can change it with tokens or rupees...
    ItsMeWolffpack and SepTheKid like this.
  13. Rupees are no longer valid for biome changes, as I was told by SS when trying to get five of them. I'd say being able to buy a residence with a biome that was previously changed with tokens is fairly valuable. :]
    Kytula and Tisso like this.
  14. Nice business ya got! Have fun with it.
  15. How much would you pay for 1234 on smp1?
    Kytula likes this.
  16. Have a red on smp2?