Thoughts about Cube World?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kkirigaya_, Aug 9, 2013.

?

Have you ever heard of Cube World?

What? 1 vote(s) 5.6%
I've heard of it, but I don't know what it's about... 2 vote(s) 11.1%
I've heard of it and know what it's about, but I never played it. 7 vote(s) 38.9%
I've played it before, and I like it! 7 vote(s) 38.9%
I've played it before, and I don't like it. 1 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. So, a few days ago, I stumbled across this game called Cube World. Apparently some people here on Empire have heard of it before, but I never did. So I did the only thing I could: Googled it and went to the homepage. The first thing I said before reading anything, but instead looking at the pictures was: "So it's like a Legend of Zelda/Minecraft mix-up?" And what do you know?
    So, I asked one of my irl friends about the game, and he said he actually bought a copy of the game. He gave me a copy of it, and I started playing it. It turns out that it's actually really fun! If anyone wants to play it, the link is here: Link not yet revealed because I want a moderator's approval on sharing it. For anyone whose played the game, I'd like to hear your opinion on it! Is it too hard? Too easy? Too boring? Too intense? Shower me with your information, peasants! SHOWER MEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
    607 likes this.
  2. You can't play the demo, it's only to check your computer to see if you can run the game.
  3. aka a tech demo and I believe you can share that link (its not advertising a server) but don't take my word for it
    I have played cube world and got somewhat far (then I stopped playing it and only it and ive barely leveled up again)
    5chris100 likes this.
  4. I think it's a good game, but I don't think there is a "peaceful" option in cubeworld, like minecraft has. I never played it, and only know it of erosego's vids
    5chris100 likes this.

5. Minecraft needs hangliders. :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  6. You should really BUY the game and not pirate it... :( deprive someone from their due earnings...
    5chris100 and dejamu like this.
  7. Very true, pirates suck. :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  8. It isnt even too expensive and is GREAT fun for me, spent about 100 hours on it
    Biscuitboy5396 and 5chris100 like this.
  9. How do you get it?
    5chris100 likes this.
  10. Link is in the OP ;)
  11. Ah, thanks. Removing now!