this title is boring and may or may not be a paradox

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ZCarmichael, Jan 24, 2012.

?

What residence is your server on?

smp1 0 vote(s) 0.0%
smp2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
smp3 2 vote(s) 66.7%
smp4 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hi everyone, my name is Zach and I've been a member of Empire Minecraft for around 2 weeks. My residence is on smp3. I think that Minecraft is one of the best PC games ever made and deserves more attention that it already has. Now, I want to get to know you guys on the forums. Why do you like Minecraft? What are your hobbies? Mine are playing video games, playing 4 different instruments, doing things involving computers (building, attempted programming, etc.), and playing competitive tennis. Why do you like Empire Minecraft? I like it because it's an economy server and it has a nice res setup. Thanks for reading my post.
  2. Good to meet you!

I like Minecraft because I can build anything I want in it. As for hobbies, mine are video games, anything that has to do with computers, and running triathlons and half-ironmans.
    I like this server because it is well-built, simple, and friendly. Aside from the lag, I consider it infinitely better than singleplayer!

Also, first!
  3. I agree that this is much better than singleplayer. I like to be around other people and be able to sell.
  4. Also, you're on smp3? So am I.
  5. So I saw!

I guess you're the merchant type then? If so, that's good. We could always use another well-stocked shop in our neck of the woods!