This kid at my school...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1998golfer, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Wow. People are idiots these days. I have theories why and they might be true but it would probably offend the majority of people here.
  2. OMG. This reminds me of an incident at my school earlier this year!
    Since we have two campuses, and one goes only to year 6, kids merge from one campus to the other.
    So there was this one girl who 'was pushed while on the bus by another girl' and wanted to seek revenge, so she got her mum and aunty to bash up the girl who pushed her.
    The 'victim' was forced to leave the school, and I think the parent and aunty were charged.
    Not half as bad as this, but I thought since I had someing to share, I'd share :)
  3. That is 1 idiot of a kid!
    hayjam and mba2012 like this.
  4. I know that 1 kid at my school he hacked a computer in the Computer that cause all the electricity to go off with like all the cords and that it was off for about 2 hours!
  5. 14 year old in Australia near me put some poisonous stuff in these cookies and offered them to a 6 and a 7 year old. The kids nearly died an were EXTREMELY lucky to get out alive.
    Terrible...
    hayjam likes this.
  6. don't you dare say bad things about Australians. But I have to say we do have some dodgy people.
  7. Uh I am Australian? I like Australia, all cool people live there 8)
  8. Oh I thought you were New Zealand. :p Well It does not matter anyone(I think) from any of those countries is awesome.
  9. ;) My mum is descended from a Maouri princess. Lol and I'm Related to Mick Jagger. :)
    MissMadison910 and mba2012 like this.
  10. Weird children these days :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Anyone who lives in Australia following the Julian Assange assange story?
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  12. He just (or is about to)sued our Prime Minister. But he now has some Aboriginal Passport or something.
  13. He's a hacker who hacked into the military an expose them killing hundreds o innocents.
  14. He didn't hack others did and posted the info onto his site.
  15. He did more then that but that's why I respect him.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. If u saw the move you'll know he hacked
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. He made the military transparent which is actually a good thing. And this thread has gone very off topic. lol
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  18. Sounds like time to leave that school bro. When it starts involving possible but slim death that means you should leave that school.
  19. i doubt that would happen... its a small(ish) campus of like 1200 kids. and its the only HS in like 30 miles of my house