They're here.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pat2011, May 30, 2012.

1. Here is the guide on how (not) to survive a zombie attack:

- Hide in your house, getting a pretty bad-ass trunk full of gas and resources to escape is NOT an option (not even if ther is absolutelly no-one else but you and the zombies)
    - Go alone in the dark with a useless bat or some shitty gun that won't even kill a mosquito.
    - When you find a cop, an army member or someone with pretty epic guns and great skills, don't come with him.
    - If you come with him and he says " don't move" start to run as a butterfly instead of keeping quiet.
    - If there is a farm full of zombies, take 3 days to decide about it instead of just going BOOM over it.
    - If you have enough guns: Waste them making shots to a tree or something to practice.
    - NEVER get great cars, always use old trucks, old mini-vans and such. (Using a brand new hummer it's not an option)
    - If you think that a place with light, food, resources and guns it's great to live, it's not, better go alone into a forest.
  2. People on certain drugs actually effect your state of mind. It wasn't that he wasn't dying, he didn't feel any pain until his body literally stopped dead.
  3. my new favorite guide. I will follow it...
    copherfield likes this.
  4. Only in Miami, really :p
    Only in MacArthur Causeway, really :p

Only in the Downtown exit ramp
    , really :p

Only in (insert coordinates here), really :p

GOT IT?
    redwing2000, oidgod and roblikescake like this.
  5. Dear Florida,
    WTF?

Sincerely. Dwight5273
  6. Lol i am not even worried ....i got PLENTY of guns XD
  7. Ehh Im In Massachusetts Im Sorta Fine
  8. Don't let them get to the cake :'(
    Nole972 and DOTD1997 like this.
  9. well if there is a zombie apocolypse thing i got a dozen throwing knives, and 4 swords (one is 40 inch katana) so im ready. and i live in florida
  10. ps: i live half an hour from miami
  11. You should lend me a sword and we can go MLG pro on the noobish zombies xD
    pgoubert likes this.
  12. I will survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. So will I! Depends on the day. If monday, i'm screwed.
  14. im never screwed, i'm always ready, come at me bro, well dead bro, well zombie bro. come at me Zombie Bro!!!!!!!!!
  15. This is what i would bring up: It would obviously be mounted on my super epic dodge ram, and here my other guns:

pgoubert likes this.
  16. Haha. I shared this on facebook saying "Aww snap, Zombie Apocalypse is starting!" and everyone I thought would have freaked out thought it was funny. The one person who I thought would have found it funny freaked out that it was horrible and she has kids to worry about and un-friended me.
  17. As a floridian. I agree 100%
  18. Eh, no.