There's so much DIRT! How can I get rid of it faster?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CruellestEARTH, Jan 21, 2017.

1. I have plans to terraform a large section underneath my plot, but there is so much to dig i have even begun making a dirt pile to put all the dirt in [ chests ]. Is there a Dirt voucher one can acquire to hasten the clearing of all the DIRT ? ::eye twitch:: Any advice would help, of course leave out the spoons, they don't exist.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. 1. /shopworld
    2. Buy a ddtt
    3. Redeem to staff and all your dirt is gone.

4. If you cant afford that use TNT.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I think using TnT would cost more than 60k, and be way more work, imo :p

The cheapest way of doing this, would be getting an Unbreaking III, Efficiency V diamond shovel, with Mending. Then, set up a Haste II beacon. Dig until your shovel is almost dead, then use any exp farm to repair it for free. Then go and do it again, you will be surprised how quickly you will remove the dirt from your res. Plus, this is basically no cost, since you can use both the shovel and the beacon forever.

If you don't feel like doing the work (which is understandable) then yes, the next best option is to pay 60k to have SS clear your res out for you.
    EmpireMall and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Also, just mentioning to be sure, you can use the /dispose command for the stuff you dug up. That is the best way to dispose of blocks which you no longer want to keep around. I'll be a lot quicker than using lava or a cactus.
  6. I usually use ESCDs for clearing out large chunks of dirt. But, what would a mending shovel do? You get no xp
  7. The mending would be used to repair it from an exp grinder before the shovel broke.
  8. I tried to use tnt twice and it just despawn with nothing happening. i thought there was a block on tnt or something. so yeah there is that.

well i don't have 60k. and i've only recently started but i do vote and i'm still learning a lot.
    For now i'll just use my spoon.
  9. can i help u dig it out? :D
  10. The tnt despawned because you didn't have the tnt flag set to true on your residence. Type /res set tnt true to enable tnt explosions on your residence.