There may be an issue regarding respawns after a player Death.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Daguman, May 30, 2014.

?

Does this ever happen to you?

Yes! All the time! 3 vote(s) 23.1%
No, it doesn't. 5 vote(s) 38.5%
Maybe it does! 1 vote(s) 7.7%
I never leave the Town Plots becuase I fear any Wasteland 4 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. This issue occurred while me and my bro, x3mracer, was mining at the Wasteland: Nether at the South East Outpost region. We accidently dug up some lava and it quickly enveloped us in molten magna and it quickly killed us. To our surprise, we didn't respawn at the South East Outpost of the Wasteland Nether, but instead we spawned about a couple thousand blocks due south of the South East Outpost in the Wasteland Wilderness. This was not the first time this has happened and it seemed to start after the wasteland reset a couple of weeks ago. Can someone check on this?
  2. Did you sleep in a bed where you spawned?
  3. Which server?
  4. Oh yeah.I forgot about that part. It was smp1. I ralely leave my home server unless to buy something or an event.
  5. it sounds like you slept in a bed, which would be the only thing i can think of that would drag you from the nether to the wild
  6. In the past we did on South East Outpost in the Wasteland Wilderness in a far off region in the south to try to make it turn into morning since we were the only 2 players in the Wasteland Wilderness at that time. I don't think it worked though.

Ps. SMP1 Center Outpost in the Wasteland Wilderness portals don't seem to be working. All of them aren't working.I would have to use /town or /home all the time to get out of there whenever I'm randomly placed there.
  7. I had a problem like that once in the Wild where I was respawning somewhere funky. Try sleeping somewhere then break your bed and see where you end up after you die. That fixed it for me.
  8. This happens to me a lot. When I die in the Wastelands on Smp1, I respawn at the world's original spawn point, and not at the spawn that was set in the safe zones.

In your poll, you should ask a Staff to change hever to never.
  9. Well, when people understand it, it isn't really needed.
  10. Sorry about that! I didn't realize the error until later. If I could, I would change it myself.