The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MissKells, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I cant watch any type of streaming, my isp does not support it,
  2. I don't really think the show is terrible, I like it but I do think that after the first or second season the majority of the good bits only come during the last 15 minutes of an episode :(
    Jcplugs likes this.
  3. its not exactly streaming, just get a roku box for like 80USD and its like 8USD a month for unlimited viewing of the shows they have on netflix, (its like .75 million shows... its alot)
  4. Yea but i live in the country and i cant even get cable here, i have satilight tv, and a wireless isp, so i cant do anything like those people, and i live in Canada so alot of the usa items are not up here,
  5. ah, you dont need cable, just an internet connection (i know you have that)
  6. What part of Canada do you live in? I live in Saskatchewan and i get about half Canada shows and Half USA. If you have internet on your computer you can just watch the episodes online.
  7. yea but my internet is not fast enough to stream, it does not support streaming,
    And i live in Ontario a few hours north of Toronto, in a few 100 acres of forest and farm land, and i have Wireless Explore Net (ISP) and that means my TV antenna has a dish that goes to another dish a couple km down the street, and trust me i have tried everything, all i have to do is download the shows and watch them, to download a say 700 MB file it takes around 4-6 hours, so you can see how slow my internet is,