The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MeVoid, Nov 4, 2012.

1. I'm glad you took the time to correct me there.
  2. I should restate it. I don't mind if they change things; but in this case it made the show worse.
    supereskimo likes this.
  3. i like the video game
  4. poor lori
    vividOptimism likes this.
  5. Woah that was pretty deep. :eek:
    vividOptimism likes this.
  6. I swear the producers have a wheel like on "The Price Is Right" with everyone's name on it. When your name comes up, the writers figure out how you die.
  7. I missed it, what happened?
  8. MURDER! Nah, HylianNinja just doesn't like the show, we were all discussing it the comics and all :)
  9. I almost cried...Poor lori...
  10. Yea wasn't expecting that should be interesting with a new born
    vividOptimism and SoulPunisher like this.
  11. Oo have to get Formula to the nearest Pre-k , zombie toddlers anyone lol :p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  12. Lori is a fool, though. Where is the milk that the baby needs to live, are they going to be able to feed it?
  13. What was she to do? She couldn't refrigerate milk of any kind. Dry formula is there best option as of now.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  14. I know what is going to happen (maybe) because I have read the comic books.
  15. Rick is having a mental breakdown, Lori is already...y'know...and the baby is alive. I've read the comics too, and it's much different.
  16. ... never mind.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  17. What I don't understand is why they were willing to leave the room immediately after the birth but not five minutes earlier, when it would have helped. I know there were zombies, but come on.
    SoulPunisher likes this.