[The Think Tank] Never Before Seen Mobs?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by GloriousKoch, Jul 20, 2015.

1. lol wow, didn't even see the similarities until you pointed them out. :p
    I was thinking more like a feathered flying creature then scales. It could drop special feathers to use in crafting something like a glider/ parachute. Or a chicken suit/armor :p
    You could only find it in desert bioms, and it would be camouflaged into its surroundings, adding a level of difficulty to finding it. Only flies away if you get to close or startle it. (similar to ocelots ) and you would need something like "golden melon seeds" to tame it along with maybe a puffer fish to breed it.
  2. Phoenixes in minecraft.
    bloodra1n, jacob5089 and Kytula like this.
  3. A chicken monster that is 1*1 Blocks big and can fly, it looks like a chicken but has red flaming eyes and attacks very clam and walks to you and touches the player and the player uses hearts really fast per sec 3. If the player attacks the chicken attacks back.
  4. Plesiosaurs, nuff said
  5. The drops are not that good considering the spawn rate. Imo.
  6. Very awesome! This is the kind of thing I was looking for. Nice details.
  7. I designed my very first Minecraft Mob by the way. Check it out. It's called: The Flaggan!

Patr1cV, PenguinDJ and NathanRP like this.
  8. This is, for the most part, exactly the kind of stuff we were looking out for. Drops and experience based stuff (as well as spawning things) are not really in context to what we were looking for, but the detail put in every other section is perfect.
    GloriousKoch likes this.
  9. No, no, no. It's called the Slagon::p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. Hm...I may have to eventually make this Flaggan into a Flaggon. :p
  11. Did you make a mod? Your flaggan looks cool. :)
  12. We don't currently have a mod. But that's the idea eventually. Right now we're gathering ideas, learning some of the programs, making fun mobs, etc. :)
  13. It'd have to be mobster villagers. The pun has been untouched for far too long.
  14. That could be fun actually haha
  15. Wow, how do you design custom skin and size mobs ?
    Thanks
  16. It's some modeling program that @iSmooch found. Then a lot of careful photoshop editing, haha.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. What's the program called? I need a program to model mobs and blocks.
  18. Thanks
    EDIT: Gah this is confusing! How do you do anything? It makes no sense!!!!