The story of Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Be6Ja1min, Jan 25, 2019.

1. The story of Minecraft!

As Nocth woke up, on the morning of 2010, he had a idea, and idea that was amazing, an amazing idea! He thought Monjang needed a new game, a game that blew the internet, he thought a creative, playgroundy, amazing, game, he thought of something fantasy, medivel, crazy awesome, he thought of a relastic, adventure, game, he thought of a mining game, then he thought of a medivel mining game, and what do you use mining for? Crafting, Nocth thought, he thought of a medivel, adventure, crazy, scary, amazing, game, the games name was…. MineCraft! It was the perfect name, it was the best name ever, he searched for a team, at fantastic team of amazing developers, he found a team of ‘pretty good developers’, his team, was done, they started, oh they started, they worked day and night, night and day, morning and noon, evening and 24/7. Now i Nocth had plans for this game for years, and actully started coding by himself, in the start of 2009, the year of amazingness, MineCraft was released to the public in ‘17 May 2009, Nocth was tierd of coding by himself, and didint know what else to do, he brainstorms for hour, he tried of he tried.

Chanpter 1 is done!

2. [reserved By MC]
  3. [reserved By MC]
  4. [reserved By MC]
  5. [reserved By MC]
  6. [reserved By MC]
  7. [reserved By MC]
  8. [reserved By MC]
  9. Those are a lot of reserved posts. :p (this is post #9 at the moment) Did you want to write each chapter in a separate post?
    And what does 'MC' stand for?
    I'll read the story later. :)
    Top_Benny likes this.
  10. It's cute, but the border between fiction and fact is unclear to me.
    Top_Benny likes this.
  11. MC stands for MineCraft, and yes I plan a post for each chapter
    I really didint know much, I just wanted to write