the start of awesomeness :P hi, i'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Demonical_WeaZel, Feb 12, 2014.

1. to those reading this now:
    hi, i am new to the server, i've already claimed a res, in smp9...which is kool...i'm enjoying being apart of this server...and everything else tided together...this is one of the most fun i've had playing minecraft...i've already made one friend, but he is in smp3....:( lol :p but anywayz...i would like to make more friends...one more thing i have a pretty slow internet connection, which always disconnects me while im playin....well i think that is all for the time being....laters...
  2. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy your time here and that you can make many more friends.
  3. Welcome - you will certainly enjoy your time here...

Happy Mining :cool:
  4. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
  5. Welcome to the empire :D!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome to the empire :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Welcome!
    There's plenty of people who'll happily be your friend here, SMP9 is fairly popular, I'm sure you'll find someone soon :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Hey welcome! I think it's pretty normal for you to have friends on different servers, I think most people do. You can always visit them with /server smp# :).
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  12. Yo Yo Yo! Welcome to the empiree! Like the others have said, you can meet many new people in your adventure here at Empire Minecraft. Let the pages fill and your story become one of a kind! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Was it intended to be "apart of this server"? Anyway, hope you'll have fun here :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Feel free to upgrade supporter to get another res on smp3 by your friend ;). When you cannot be on MC, the forums are always a great way to have the same amount of fun and make friends. I hope you enjoy it here as much as i do. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Welcome to the empire!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Welcome.....to....the..empire... : )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Welcome to the the Empire! Can't wait to see ya ingame! :D
  18. I'm on smp9 as well, if you have any questions and I'm on just give me a shout. If I don't reply don't think I'm dodging you though, I'm afk fairly often reading up on redstone stuff.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Welcome to the Empire! :D Hope you enjoy your time here! Make sure to check out the wiki for some helpful tips and hints. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Welcome to the empire! :) Hope you have a great time!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.