The SMP8 Brewing Corp.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ruari342, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Night Vis Also Done Price Is 576r
  2. Oops My Math Is Wrong All Should Of Been 432r for the regen night vis and fire res ill make up the difference
  3. and The Swiftness should of been 162r sorry about this bite me now
  4. Since you haven't paid ill just give money back for the swift and fire res
  5. ill pay you back the 342r difference
  6. ive paid you back now bitemenow
  7. Is there in a word for the 9-posts-in-a-row situation? :p There is an edit button you know, so you can extend the one post.

For the post, I'll order a double chest of extended Fire Resistence.
    ruari342 likes this.
  8. Bitemenow15 all the other 4 DC's are finished the overall price is 1836r
  9. okay will pay in a second :) internet is going crazy slow
  10. this service is great, he works hard at it and has great prices 10/10 and 5 thumbs up but only 3/4 stars cause i lost a sticker :(
    ruari342 likes this.
  11. Cad your potions are ready the price is 594r once paid the access chest's will be on my 3rd res
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  12. skrillex your potions are ready the price is 432r pick up on my 3rd res
  13. I paid you a bit extra and picked up, thanks for a good deal and service :).
  14. Name:deathconn
    Potion: water breathing extended, water breathing normal, night vision normal
    Amount of potion: SC of each
  15. Can I get 54 of every potion? Regen, fire resist, strength, speed all extended
  16. yeah I can do these orders but after this I will be shuting down im going to be selling my potions at a mega mall from now on sice it will be demanding to forfil such big orders
  17. samsimx im really sorry but your order is 2 large for me to fill while I am trying to stock a mega mall I will complete mark and deathconn's orders Then this corp will be shut down completely
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. Mark your potions are ready the overall price if 432