The Smp Megastore - Looking For Franchisees

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hodgedude, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hodgedude I am currently broke, I spent every last penny on the mall. We still need to finish the auto farm too. When will you next be online?
  2. I can guarantee you that making a shop on smp7 won't work. We have got a huge shop here already.
  3. Okay now that I am official I will start a private PM so we can discuss details, the second floor should be done by sat. It's hard to for me to get on during the week, but I have enough time to check in during the morn which is right now for me.
  4. Well that's wonderful and all, but i think it will still work.
  5. On smp 4 we have tons of huge shops, so it should work fine on smp7
  6. yo hodgehude! im sorry but i gotta decline your offer ;) it would have been much fun but i would spend far too much time online while in fact i sould be studying ;)
  7. Alright man, understandable
  8. wow. seriously???
    im just trying to get some publicity, but this terr guy stole the franchise from me!!!
    WTF???
  9. I messaged you, as well as tried contacting on server, but you never replied. sorry man there are other Megstore franchises available though. If you would like to have one of those.
  10. I could have the franchise on smp7 as I am building a large tower and I want some source of income. I will only have one floor for now but I can expand the shop when I begin to add shops. I will look at a way I could have all the items available.
  11. Sure sounds good, ill come drop by and we can talk
  12. Message me when your online
  13. We have soooo many great stores on SMP2, good luck :)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  14. You mean mine, right? XD
    No, of course you meant my master list.
    3456, 3043, 4443, 4005, 3553, 3107, 3607, 3106, 3076, 3026, 4014, 3927, 3996, and 3883.
  15. Seph my shop is called megashop so İ hope you found a different name ?
  16. I won't be on for a while as my internet is stuffed and I can't play. I will tell you when I am back on. Probs Saturday in a week.

17. Yep.
  18. Hey terr why cant i go to your shop?
  19. Megashop != Megastore.
  20. My megashop was open a long time ago so you gotta change ur name.