The Slow Death of SMP3

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by albinopolarbear1, Jul 29, 2012.

?

Did You Move From SMP3 To Another Server

I went to 1 2 vote(s) 4.1%
I went to 2 1 vote(s) 2.0%
I went to 4 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I went to 5 2 vote(s) 4.1%
I went to 6 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I went to 7 1 vote(s) 2.0%
I went to 8 1 vote(s) 2.0%
I went to 9 1 vote(s) 2.0%
I never had smp3 as my home server 41 vote(s) 83.7%
  1. yeah...
    but by good ol days i mean by when i first started minecraft.
    those to me where the good ol days.
    just that feeling of perfect world generation, no hunger, no beds, way darker, much harder...
    the good ol days.
    Jeanzl2000 and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. but then they will restock the cheap ones, giving people time to refill their chests. an infinite circle.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. This hasnt gone off topic at all....
  4. Smp3 Has been dying out for the past 3 to 4 months Smp3 had its moments with noob chat spammers and rule breakers (idk if it still does) I joined EMC About 7 months ago and I started on smp3 was my home and still is but unfortunately I have to move one of my reses from smp3..but always still have one at my true home.....but yeah I totally agree its really sad to see it go from packed to small and a ghost town....I don't think a lot of people really left smp3 I think the players who left left EMC in general which is sad to leave such a great server...But I think we need to start advertising smp3 on other sites that advertise servers ik EMC changes the advertisement to the newest server but I think we need to start advertising smp3 and any others servers in need of new members.....But if this doesn't change then all I have to say is R.I.P Smp3 :(
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. thats why i have the thread posted a while back, more voting perks, so we could become recognizd and smp3 wont be the little town the WAS and also I joined January 3rd so ive been here for 8 months, 1 of gold 2-3 of diamond and then regular
  6. when i joined 9 or so months ago... it was just one server. then smp2 was good until more spammers came, then i left for smp3 when it opened (well utopia i moved to as well but that was different), then i was switching between those servers. then when my friend joined i stayed at his lot for a while at smp7, then finally i moved to smp8. my derelict of a server home. almost as bad as smp3/4/5/6
  7. Wow, there are 26 users online right now :eek: That's the most players i've seen in a LONG time.
  8. Lets keep it like that we need a Keep EMC Alive group
    AlexHallon likes this.
  9. Is it allowed to have an alt account on EMC?

-TheMikano
  10. Yup. Maxarias has one, and she's a moderator. So does JackBiggin and he's an extremely well-known helpful member who isn't a mod.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  11. Alt accounts are allowed. You must just follow the rules as you would with your original account. You did pay for it after all :) I have a second account, don't use it much at the moment though.
  12. I don't go on smp3 enough to know how many people go on but smp4 doesn't get many people either :/
  13. I have by res in SMP3, but I spend most of my time in the wild, and go back to town to talk and minimod.
  14. lol nooblet!!!
  15. i dont mind it bieng small.... i dont like smp1 so crowded.....
  16. nooblet noobs i hate all of those weird words, in my theroy is that if you call someone 'noob' that makes you one of whatever they are
  17. I used the word noob so some people on hear could understand what kind of people I am talking about...Tbh I never use that word
  18. I see no point to shops as it is. It used to be a small little addition that about 8 or 9 people used (including me). Then it became the focus of everything. Why not just go out and mine stuff from the wild? I play on another server that has absolutely no shop system whatsoever and the creations on there are mindblowing! (and the world looks as if it has not been demolished). I have actually closed my shop down completely because of everything being shops. Of course, this is my opinion.
  19. *Gets money from current auction *
    *Buys all the diamonds*
  20. agreed, if i understood it right tho