The Sims Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Impulsive_Egg, Jan 16, 2018.

1. A lot of gamers have played or watched someone play sims at least once in their life, and those who know the game know how fun it is to not play it the way it was meant to be played.
    Lately I've been cheating on EMC with sims (But I'm staying true to the forums!) which means I'm reverting back into my middle school emo make-everyone-suffer phase. Basically what I've been doing is making a graveyard on one lot and filling it up by killing sims that I steal from their homes (add to active family). I try to kill them in all the ways that are possible with both the base game and the expansion packs that I have, so at night a bunch of colorful ghosts spawn and haunt the other people who are living there.
    So what's your preferred play style when you'd play the sims? discuss.
  2. Woah. :p

I played The Sims 2 once, a long time ago, when I was still a kid. I don't recall much about it, except I played with a girl and I didn't really know what we were doing. We also got fairly little time on the pc.

I've got The Sims 3: Ambitions on my phone, but it's really stupid. When somebody came to my house, I had some options to choose from, and chose to talk to him. Then I did it again. And again. And again. Within a minute, he was my partner. When later a woman arrived, I did the same. This is going a bit too easy. :p
    I also kept missing work, as I didn't know how to actually go to work; I could go to the place I needed to be at, but it wouldn't let me work. So I got fired. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. The only game of sims I played is Sim City. Other than that, nothing else.
    607 likes this.
  4. Which one? The original?
  5. Nah the updated one
  6. I could say "SimCity 2000?" but I think you probably mean SimCity from 2013. :p