The ShyGuys Are Back!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AussieZaid, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Well, too many matches, just to let you guys know, we do it for fun, and we can use what items we can get all of our hands on, potions, gapples...more? Yeah, we do it for the fun, and laughs and not the hardcore stuff, and we will do only 1 match of UHC and see how it goes. Also, during UHC I will be cheering for UHC's very own red team, since I love them, but I don't have skype and I dare not show my face...yet. So I can't be part of the group (Unless you can make an acception Nccoryg e.e)
    EmpireBrothers likes this.
  2. Thanks but no thanks. Time to refine my skills. >:)
  3. Exceptions can be made, if you are decent at communicating with basic chat. Skype isn't absolutely necessary but it is preferred.

If you think you can make the cut, read thru this thread:
    Team Red | UHC Clan

We've put measures in to make sure our members stay as much as possible away from drama and hackusations, in order to keep the EMC UHCs going.

#TeamRedFTW
  4. You don't have to video chat on Skype. I Skype all the time and don't show my face to anyone (except that one time a message scared the crap out of me and I spam clicked the screen).

When you go to call someone, you can either video or voice chat. There are three options: video chat, the left button; voice chat, the middle button; and add to contacts, the right button. If you just click the middle one they'll only be able to hear you, not see you.

And when you get a call, you'll have an option to video chat, voice chat, and deny the call: a camera, phone, and red button are the icons there. :)
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  5. Or voice, you see, my voice makes me sound like a girl, and my house is probably the loudest in the area.
  6. Welcome back!

By the way, if you kill someone with a porkchop I'll love you forever.
  7. We all went thru that period.
  8. No, not the voice getting more bass, mine is just not gonna change anytime soon...
  9. You're not even a teenager yet, lol.
    You have nothing to worry about, you should've heard my voice before it changed.
  10. Meh, I just don't wanna use skype, I just feel I shouldn't show my voice/face yet anywhere. Just not confident enough I guess...
  11. Anyways, back on track with the shyguy's and not over skype...
  12. Understandable.
  13. I thought this thread as about more of ShyNub's alts. :p

Quick Question: do you PvPers use Marlix Bows?
  14. Many do. I find it weaker since its power 4 and not power 5
    Captian_Foxy likes this.
  15. More ShyNubs!?
    My god I am going to sharpen my hook again .-.
    ShyNub likes this.
  16. The ShyGuys Have basically came back better than ever, I personally think that the shy guys will do great.
  17. Sadly, nobody has a chance of killing PMSubhan. Many have tried. All have failed. :(:)
    Rhythmicaly and PMSubhan like this.
  18. I've Killed em. He is strong though.
    PMSubhan likes this.
  19. I have to admit, he is one powerful person...
    PMSubhan likes this.
  20. Nope, we just use our specially designed Shyguy launchers, and shyguy defenders.