The secret of the stunning stone...

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by haastregt, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I went by this today (as haas knows), and I must say, it looks amazing. :) Very creative indeed. Keep up the great work! :D
    haastregt and 607 like this.
  2. View attachment 36484

That one really got my love , it remind me at some lego building i did in the past.
  3. Okay so I decided to do my story-bumps over again because I dont know what my idea with it was anymore :p (gotta have a myth for this though)
    Sorry for the poor english :p
    I'll try to do these bumps every one or two days :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. Every one or two days huh? Funny haas :p
    The boy ran across the street through the pouring rain. He was almost there, the big building on the end of it! He felt sick, what he saw Cóuld not be real!
    Stumbling he came at the door and he hammered the door twice with his fists. Oh he felt bad, he should have just said 'No!' against his command! A lightning bolt enlighted the sky.
    The door was opened and he faced an old man, with bulged out eyes due to what he saw.
    The boy emitted licht...

Also, can I just report my OP if I would like to make a title change with that in the reason?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. Are you still working on this? Would love to see it when done (I like puzzles :))
  6. Yeah, I was wondering about this, too! :)
    haastregt likes this.
  7. This looks epic! when u got a chance u got to like open it!
    haastregt likes this.
  8. I am still working on it, but my efficiency isnt as high anymore because school and other interests besides minecraft, I especially had problems with rupees but I sold my promos so now I have 1.5million to spend again :p
    There is one part almost finished of the two :)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  9. since it has been a while:

Update log #4 The jungle spreads

-Made a rough sketch of what the second part (the jungle caverns/ruins) will look like

-Made a rough sketch of what the big castle will look like

-Started the next puzzle in the egyptican part, only have to wire up some redstone yet.

Things to do for next update:
    -Add redstone to the latest puzzle.
    -Make the jungle part a bit smoother (it is such a mess now :3)
    -I keep saying from the start that I have to make a map for another puzzle. The thing is that I made one before, and it highly demotivates me to make another because it is so much work >.< (I might hire someone or something)
    -Add side-quests (I dont know if I will do this soon but it is something I have had in my head for a while)

Thank you's:
    I want to thank Patr1cV for letting me use a res of his alt temporarely because I lost two resses on my alt :(, Thanks alot Pat!

I have alot of ambitious plans (like a 2-res arena where I can hold event weekly) and not alot of time (school yay). Especially because it is vanilla survival, it might take a looong while to get this finished. I will probably never get to a point that it is finished (maybe because I keep adding things in my head too :p) and this will probably be an ongoing project for as long as EMC exists, but there will be a point where the main 'adventure' is done and it will be playable :)
    Patr1cV, Raaynn, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Well, that's no problem, as long as you're having fun and we can enjoy the updates, I don't think anyone would mind you taking your Aikar time ;)
    haastregt likes this.
  11. I think someday something very BIG appears when you can protect your blocks in wilderness. :):rolleyes:
  12. I actually visited it. I went inside the pyramid and pressed the buttons. What happens, because nothing in particular happened.
  13. it changes a bunch of light (every button changes 2 lights, so some are changed by multiple buttons. The goal is to get all lights on to open the door, but due to my redstone bugs the lights tend to flash alot before they get to the right status and it is hard to see what button triggers what lights :3
    Patr1cV likes this.