The second coming of The EMC Mafia

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FriedLikeRice, Mar 5, 2013.

?

Are you interested in this type of group in the empire

Yes i think this could really help me out 1 vote(s) 33.3%
No this type of thing will ruin me 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No prefrence 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The emc mafia is coming back and i shall be its leader im am based out of smp9 this is basicly a commune that helps each other out has a bank with loans, wilderness parties to help you look for ores or kill mobs and is a place to meet people from across the empire we will also have private drop parties and will share secrets about things like redstone inventions andefficient farms or gens. As well as a team of mechanics builders and designers even maybe emc accountants to calculate the best price for your goods. Anyone who wants to join or has any questions may pm me or comment
  2. To sum up all points raised with the EMC Yakuza that apply to this...
    1. Change your name.
    2. Yes, we know you mean well.
    3. If you name yourself after a group known for misdeeds, you yourself will be associated with misdeeds.
    4. You are less likely to get work helping people than a group named, for example, the EMC Builder's Union.
    5. Yes, we know you want to look like a tightly knit group which owns at everything it does, but at the end of the day, the Mafia are criminals which are overly glorified in popular culture as classy thugs. They are criminals who disservice society,
    6. Change your name.
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  3. the mafia just fits better and the mafia was a respected group on smp9 for my entiere time on it until it died out and alot of the people got banned but the point is i like the name and while i will take your advice into thought (already have an alt name) i will see where this takes me but thanks for the advice
  4. Right, okay, I would recommend going to your alt name. If you're making a whole new group after a while, even if the first name wasn't controversial, I'd give the group a bit of a paintjob. New name, new brand and theme, improved features for members, more stuff being done, just a generally better group having undergone a metamorphosis. But of course, it is up to you. Admittedly that first post of mine might have been overly critical, I am quite tired :p
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  5. The Thread is close on the request of Havioxs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.