The Scary Picture thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Apr 6, 2013.

1. i thought it was lost to the internet years ago? from the legends, the pictures you guys just showed wont do anything.
    the real picture is said to be of satan, making whoever views it insane. good luck finding it, and sleeping after you do.
  2. Here's something to help deal with all the "fright" here.
    Link!
  3. I don't see it...
  4. See page 2, I already posted that link...
  5. I..... I... I need something to calm me down.

Aww...

6. It's cute..
  7. Alright, uh.. How about we stick back to PICTURES.. Not flashing images of horribleness.. *whimper*
    I am still shaking from that.
  8. I want toput Jeff's head on the pandas, but i can't look at his BEAUTIFUL face for too long ._.
  9. oh my lord.... ew. ew.
    HylianNinja and josh303011 like this.
  10. megh, that is the scariest thing I have ever seen :confused:
  11. SWEET BABY JESUS WHAT ARE THESE??!!!
  12. How'd you get that picture of me?
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  13. This is me

Adderwolf71 likes this.
  14. Nothing happens when i click it......
    What is it of?
  15. A screaming.... flashing.... Jeff the Killer. You were lucky that you couldn't click it....
  16. Man, I want to see it! I lauuve havin nightmares, it improves my reflexes...a bit..ish....
    Can we post scary stories?

The ghost

The rumour was true, the ghost licked his lips, devouring the blood of the boy. It turned its head towards me, his eyes gleaming with red fire. I stood frozen in the alleyway, I tried to turn and run, but I was frightened, and curious. The ghost was semitransparent, with no colour at all. It's had a distorted body and all the joints were crooked, but the most terrifying part was it's face. It had a face of a small child, with pearl like eyes. It's jaws were wide opened, dripping with fresh blood. It was gliding to me, only metres away. That was when I gained conscious, I turned and ran, towards the endless alleyway. It had to be the worst alleyway, graffiti and junk were everywhere. Even worst, it was a stormy night, the rain pounded me, making it impossible to see. Then I saw something, something bright as fire. It was light, the one you normally see from the flashlight. But it was a little bit different, it was getting brighter, I kept going, thinking it was someone pointing a flashlight at me, but I was terribly wrong. The light was getting so bright, I couldn't see where I was going. I stood in the alleyway, confused. Why is there light? Then it hit me, the ghost. I tried to slip away from its grasp, but it was too fast. It's sharp nails ripped the skin of my throat, I was losing conscious. I heard the ghost was a vengeful one, it'll kill any human it sees. It's face appeared in front of mine, staring coldly into my eyes. I felt the fire on my face, 'I'm coming, my friend.' I whispered. Blood gushed out of my throat, the ghost lifted its arms, preparing to slit my throat. I didn't look, I heard a loud whistling sound. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw..my friend.
  17. Go put that in a book. Right now. You could get a New York bestseller for that story.
    Go do it before I beat you to it.
    Xenonrai likes this.