The Rapacity of EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kaptrix, Aug 3, 2015.

1. It's a shame that somebody took them all, but you made some people happy and gave back to others and that shows how generous you are, and just as importantly, how generous and kind some people are on EMC :)
    georgeashington likes this.
  2. Well, as truly sad as it is, it happens.
    When someone is giving out free things, people are always going to be greedy and take advantage.
  3. Yeah, that happens. I remember some post by m4nic a long time ago about giving diamonds for like, 20r each or something (some huge price off of normal) and some people just spam took them.

Maybe next time put a hopper leading to a chest for the renamed flowers, so nobody can take all of them again. As for taking unnamed flowers, perhaps a hopper system that, when the chest is empty, releases one flower into the chest every 30 seconds until there is one in the chest. I doubt somebody would wait 30 seconds for a whole hour just to get 2 stacks of flowers.
  4. That's a good idea. Initially I wanted to be there to do it myself, so I could talk to the people as they did it and such. I only left the chest available because there were the few that were in the wild when I announced it so I didn't want to leave them out.
    DubChef likes this.
  5. Beyond the poor behavior of some of the community, that was a great idea you had. Very creative and fun. I wish I knew and could've renamed a flower. Don't let this stop you from doing fun stuff in the future.