The Radiation Empire Story (feat. Fendy!)

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 23, 2016.

?

Random: Which planet do you like the best? (besides Earth)

Mercury 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Venus 4 vote(s) 8.7%
Mars 9 vote(s) 19.6%
Jupiter 6 vote(s) 13.0%
Saturn 12 vote(s) 26.1%
Uranus 10 vote(s) 21.7%
Neptune 2 vote(s) 4.3%
  1. bump part 8 in a few hrs
  2. bump, cupid bow giveaway...
  3. I'll be honest, it needs Foxy in there xd
  4. U dead by now. :p

Bump, only 3 entered in giveaway so far!!
  5. I like Pluto >_> in my eyes it is still a planet
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  6. I think Ben and the Uncle are still alive :)
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  7. :O :rolleyes: ...

(Bump) sorry part 10 isn't out today because:

Im lazy
    I decided to attend the death event which was really fun
    I still need to edit the new skins... *hint*
    Btw, Part 10 and 11 released tomorrow
  8. Wonderful story. You've been put on my wall of best writers of EMC!
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  9. Radiation Empire II: New Allies, New Powers

A few months have passed after Devin and Katie were separated. Devin wakes up in a strange place, seeing new people and friendly mobs. Trying to figure out what has happened in the past, his friends tell him what happened...

Amy, a resident on the world of BrightLight, was going to a fun Festival. This night was the best, until Radiation Empire made decisions, forcing her to flee from her world. She looks to seek revenge on the Radiation Empire, for what they have done...

Katie misses Devin. A secret plan backfires when she is caught and finds out the true plot of the army. Radiation Empire's fleet is getting closer to BrightLight. Even though Katie tries to stop them, it was too late...

Argh. Argh. I finally got on my feet. Katie was standing right in front of me.
    “You are alive! Guys, Devin’s alive!”
    I groaned as I hit my head on the leaves of a tree. The ground was super moist with intense fog surrounding me; we were in a swamp.

I yawned and said, “Hey sweetie. I missed you. So, whats happened while I was gone? Have you guys been sitting here?”
    We kissed and almost stepped into the fire.
    Jacob responded, “Lots, and don’t take it like a joke. We all have been through serious stuff.”
    “Dude, its cool. We are all alive-“
    “It was the worst sacrifice I have ever made. I should’ve told him…”
    Jacob started sobbing. As I turned to leave him alone, I didn’t notice a new girl and a zombie.
    “Zombie! Kill it! Argh!”
    The zombie ran away, as the new girl raised her hand, holding me back.
    The new girl blocked me, “Wait! Calm down, he’s on our side.”
    “Who are you? How dare you stop me?”
    “I’m Amy, and we saved you, so don’t talk to me like that. The zombie is Tim. Bones is over there; he is a skeleton. Fendy is in the back; he is a shy enderman.”
    I had to admit, this new girl was prettier than Katie. I wanted to hug her and hold hands. Eyes sparkling at Amy, Katie noticed what I was doing.
    “What are you doing Devin? Why are you so close to Amy?”
    “Lets not talk about that sweetie. What happened while I was gone? Why is everyone so sad?”
    Katie crossed her arms and shook her head.
    “His death was my fault. We could have saved Devin sooner.”
    I was really confused. “Who? Who’s death??”
    Suddenly, Amy said, “If you really want to know this tragic story, it all begins like this...”

5 seconds left, 4.. 3..2.1. It was 3:00. My parents left a note on the fridge with all of the chores I needed to complete. I ate some berries as I read the note. My pet endermite licked my hand, bringing joy to my face.

After two hours, I completed all of them. Rain sprinkled on the windows, as I prepared to go to the festival. The city lights of BrightLight made me gaze at the sunset. I put on my raincoat and grabbed my umbrella, as I stepped outside and hopped on my motorcycle. I hated the old sector of BrightLight. Crazy centuars, old buildings, weird competitions, and super old technology was part of the sector. It was also the place where the lost daughter returned, when I saw it in the newspaper. However, this night was magnificent. Colorful lights beamed on my eyes, awesome music booming across the street, and crowds of people lining up to see my father speak. My father, the governor of BrightLight, was going to give his speech after the firework show. BrightLight’s fireworks were amazing. These creations exposed so many colors in the sky, creating a landscape full of dreams and wonder. Even though it was raining, the energy in the crowd was amazing. People were screaming BrightLight, blowing horns, eating popcorn, and drinking alcohol. Tonight was going to be a good night. I walked towards the live band, XFlame, performing their rock songs.

Tears crept out of my eyes, as I brushed my hair to the side. I didn't want to hear those screams again, with the old image of my parents. Devin and the others looked at me, wondering what happened. Katie said,“You need a break, let me finish up that night.”
    Yay. First day of army training. I had to restart these camps again, before going to Radiation’s command cruiser. After a few months, I finished the camps again, but there was a hole in my heart. I missed Devin. Still, I didn’t know where he was, or if he was alive. I walked onto the command cruiser, as General Abrahams slapped my back.
    “Tut, Tut, Soldier!”
    The general Abrahams spoke on the ship, as I watched and took note of things.
    “The new discovery of the world underneath is in progress. We have sent troops and ally requests to all of the worlds. Like I said earlier, there are 5 worlds in this ‘underneath world.’ We know names of three of them, ‘BrightLight, PirateSeas, and DestructionX.’ Luckily, DestructionX has accepted our alliance request. We are sending healthy supplies to them now. For BrightLight and PirateSeas, we have sent troops there to investigate weeks ago. However, they haven’t returned. We believe the creature, that destroyed our capital, is roaming around on those worlds. We will decide what to do at our next meeting. Class dismissed.”
    Taking chances of being caught, I snuck into the control room and logged onto a computer. I looked up Devin’s name in the prison log. Finally, I found what I needed.
    I wanted to run back off the ship; my heart was racing as I ran back to the door. However, as I was sneaking out of the command center, all of the captains and commanders rushed into the room. I slid under a desk and looked at the people crowding around the General.
    “Prepare the Prototype!”
    Everyone ran back and forth, checking the monitors and screens.
    Some random commander said, “25% Charged.”
    I shock ran through my brain, as I revealed myself. “Wait, why are you using the new missile?!”
    “First, why are you in this room? This is for authorized personnel only. Since that creature destroyed our capital, we will strike back.”
    I was confused. The city of BrightLight looked fine, as fireworks were launched in the sky.
    I made a comeback at the general, “If BrightLight is occupied by the creature, then why are there fireworks in the sky?”
    “Um, those are- uh- Distress Signals!” I disagreed, these fireworks were made of multiple colors.
    The commander responded again, “95% charged.”
    Absolute horror made me collapse against the desk. “You are going to destroy BrightLight?!”
    “Its are only option. Its better to risk those people’s lives than our empire collapsing.”
    My last moment with Devin came to my brain. We have to fight a mind-controlling, elementalist zombie villager. “No! The explosion won’t work! He’s immune to fire!!!” I flung the General away from the screen, and yelled “Cancel!”
    Everyone was staring at us, as the General grabbed my uniform and pulled me back. Abrahams hit me with a chair and quickly typed his authorization code. Security Officers grabbed me by the neck and the missle was launched.
  10. The winds around us started getting stronger. Just then, I realized that there was a flagship in the sky. Weird. My dad gave his speech at the top of the central tower.
    “Welcome, to the Festival of the Alliance! BrightLight and TrueStrike have been in an alliance for over 20 years! Today, we celebrate that anniversary!”
    The crowd cheered, throwing their hats and horns in the air. The flagship was still in the sky, but it was coming closer to the world. I couldn’t worry about that; I was so proud of my dad.
    “To celebrate, the super popular band, xFlame, is here to celebrate with us!”
    “Woo! Go dad!” I said as I blew my horn with the crowd. The lights of the stage lit up and xFlame started playing their rock songs. I waved my hands in the air, singing their popular lyrics.
    Tonight was so fun. A mini blast appeared in the sky, with a slow projectile coming towards us. Instantly, the whole sky started turning dark red, with huge gusts of wind coming right at us.
    “Oh no.” I covered my head. The band stopped playing. Everyone was looking at the sky. People started running towards the ship docks in panic.
    My dad tried to control everyone, “Everyone! Please. It will be just fine. We have the artillery. EMERGENCY CANNONS. Everyone run towards the ship docks!”
    I really freaked out, pushing everyone out of the way.
    “Get out of the way! I can’t stay here!”
    I hopped on my motorcycle, riding at 100mph. I almost crashed into the walls of our house, as I jumped into the door. I grabbed a few notes, some pictures, my pet endermite, and everything that I wanted. I filled my backpack with food and torches. My face turned blank. I forgot my parents. The airship docks were in the opposite direction. I sadly nodded and ran toward the docks. I couldn’t die out now. The projectile left a red trail behind, getting closer to BrightLight. By this time, the world was in panic. Screams all around me echoed into my ears. It seemed like all of STL was in fear. Even though I didn’t have a ship permit yet, I knew all the controls of the A23 Speeder. I hopped on, but paused for a second. My family. I raced back to old sector. I was halfway there, but it was too late. The projectile, which appeared to be a missle, was 80ft away from BrightLight. The emergency cannons began firing at the missle, but nothing could penetrate its heavy armor. I tried to get as far away from BrightLight as possible. The missle hit the surface. Immediately, the whole world exploded, destroying other ships that were trying to escape near BrightLight. My home was gone. I was sad, angry, hopeless, scared, and alone. A dragon noise raged through the whole world around me, and I fainted for some short time.

We tried calming Amy. Tears gushing, she was still crying after she told us her part. The impact was so hard that I stepped in, telling my part of the story.

I could read everyone’s feelings around me, they were all scared and worried about the ship. An explosion happened and millions of screams went into my head followed by dead silence. That only meant one thing: death. I started to get a headache and leaned on Ben for support. Ben knew what I was going through, so he didn’t say anything. Looking everywhere, we snuck in a transport that was leaving for the new world-DestructionX.
    However, as soon as we stepped in, someone noticed us and said, “Hey! Wait, stop!”
    I was relieved to see Katie again. “Oh, Katie! Why are you on this ship?”
    “No time to explain, we need to hide from the officers!”
    “Quick, lets go in those crates!”
    We leapt into the crates in the corner of the transport, as footsteps approached. We were silent as mice, as the officers walked in.
    “Where did that girl go? Report to commander.”
    His remote beeping, the other one said, “Commander, we lost the girl…Sir, we will stick to our plan.”
    The officer went into the cockpit and the ship left, into the world of STL. I think I fell asleep because I only remembered a wither speaking to the officers on a swampy world.
    “Welcome to DestructionX. Did you bring it?”
    “… We have the prisoner and..”
    “… Excellent… equip and we trade”
    The officers started opening the crates one by one.
    I whispered to Ben, “What do we do if they open our crate?”
    He shivered and said, “I don’t know, lets just surrender. Its too dangerous and I might get killed.”
    Katie quickly reacted, “What? No! We have to strike-“
    The officers were staring directly at us. My heart started beating really fast.
    “Hey! Whats this girl doing here? Get her!”
    Katie took action, kicking the officer in the chest. We hopped out, but we didn’t have any moment to think. Katie ran the opposite direction, when we got surrounded by mobs.
    The wither hissed and said, “Theres no escaping. Skeletons! Get those guns!”
    The supplies had weapons, not food and water that the general spoke of.
    “Cmon’ Ben! Hurry, before they shoot us. Don’t worry, Katie will be fine.”
    Explosions all around, Ben and I ran away, hoping that Katie wasn’t killed.
    I was still in mid-air, tightly holding onto the handlebars. Sabielstriland felt slightly unbalanced. A loud horn sounded from TrueStrike, blasting in all directions. That horn was the only sound for: WAR. The cannons, lasers, and fleet of TrueStrike launched an offensive, damaging the huge command ship circling our world.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of course, Katie stepped in, “Wait, why did TrueStrike attack?”
    “They were allies with BrightLight. Since your empire attacked us, they decided to attack us. But, since TrueStrike blew its horn, it gave our enemies a chance to attack too. PirateSeas and DestructionX started attacking TrueStrike and Radiation Empire.”
    Jacob also asked me, “What is Sabiel-whatever?”
    “Oh thats the long name of our world. We call it STL for short. It is underneath your empire.”
    “This makes no sense…” “Quiet! Let me continue.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, the middle zone in STL was chaos. Ships falling, lasers flying, explosions filled the air, and I was in all of it. I tried flying toward TrueStrike, but an enemy hit my ship on the wing. I had steer toward the closest city, DestructionX. I hated DestructionX, they were our nemesis. If we saw a mob on our city, we would destroy it, no matter what. Plus, DestructionX was swampy and humid and sticky and smelly, I could go on and on. Preparing for the impact, I prepared to eject. When I was 50ft above the surface, I ejected out, seeing my ship crash and explode on the rocks. I floated to the ground safely, but I was afraid of everything. It was dark and spooky sounds echoed off the swampy trees. Bushes rustled and sticks snapped on the ground. I huddled against a tree, hoping no one would find me. Creepers sensed my presence and slowly walked towards me. I grabbed the nearest stick, prepared to fight these mobs.
    Suddenly, a flying wood block crushed the creepers and a enderman held his hand to help. He knew how to speak and muttered, “Com with me.”
    I had to make a quick decision. Either I get exploded by creepers or follow this creepy enderman. I wanted to live, so I joined hands with the enderman. Instantly, we were teleported out of the area.

I was surrounded by mobs again. However, these ones looked more friendly and strange than the previous ones I encountered. There was a skeleton without an arm, a zombie, the enderman who just saved me, and a creeper.
    Crouching against the wall, I curled up in a little ball, hoping that I would stay alive.
    Someone spoke. “Who are you miss?”
    Hands trembling, feet shaking, I couldn’t look up.
    “Calm down. We won’t hurt you.”
    The skeleton shook my hand and said, “Welcome to the tribe of Unluckies. Don’t worry, you are safe. ”
    I raised my voice, “Who are you guys?”
    “I am Bones. We are the misfits. Fendy, Tim, Wud, and I were all generated wrong. I didn’t have an arm when I was generated. Fendy can’t place blocks down, strange right? Tim, the zombie, can’t hurt anyone, his arms are glued to his body. Wud can’t explode. The mob board of learning saw our weaknesses and threw us down a sewer. Even though I was the smartest of my school classroom, I was mistreated every day. All of us like it better, isolated from everyone.”
    The tiny fire warmed me up, radiating its heat. I felt calmer and safer.

“What is wrong with this place-“
    “SH! If the queen hears a critique about her rule, she will destroy us. She is very powerful.”
    I responded, “Wow. You guys have experienced a lot. My home was destroyed.”
    Those screams and sirens echoed into my head, as I said those words. I couldn't handle this and started sobbing again.
    “Yeah, we saw that huge light in the sky. War is raging all across STL. We have to stop it, this time. How can we help you feel better?”
    I thought about what happened. I was so mad at that stupid empire. I wanted to kill those horrid people.
    “Help me take revenge against those Radiation officers. They destroyed my home, I will destroy them.”
    Wud the creeper nodded something to Bones. “Oh, hey! There’s a radiation officer being held in prison here!”
    “Do you have a weapon?”
    Bones handed me a pistol. “I stole that from the fight today. Don’t lose it!”

I smiled and said, “Show me the way. Lets head out.”
  11. Bump... Still a giveaway for a Cupid bow!
  12. bump. sorry, I really have to catch up. If I have time, part 13 will be released tonight.
  13. Thanks for reading everyone!