The point in PURCHASING a mob spawner?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by synth_apparition, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I see the point you are making, Soul, but I don't really see how it affects you how someone else chooses to play the game. Those of us that go out, explore, scrounge for every resource, find these amazing wonders underground ourselves...we obviously enjoy that style of play, and it suits us, so we play that way. The others, well, we really don't have to understand them, and we probably can't. They don't want to play the way we do, and the beauty of EMC is that we can do us and they can do them, ya know. You can't let that kind of thing get under your skin! They aren't really hurting anything in their laziness. The griefers, now that is something to get worked up about! Here we go out and do all this work, and some you-know-what comes along and for no reason trashes it. What purpose are those people serving in the game?? Leave the lazy players alone and gripe about the stupid griefers! Just my 2 cents worth :D
    Indgo
  2. lol what percentantage