The Order of the Red Wolves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, May 25, 2015.

1. Yeah, just tell me the time (and time zone) and the location...
  2. The Archmaster should be leading. I will have him or myself tell you as soon as we know!
  3. 2015-05-28_20.40.17.png
    This is a screenshot of our most recent wild outpost build! It is located in the wild and has two levels! This build was only possible with the help and support of DJ__Krazy!

The outpost is heavily fortified with a 3 block trench to prevent skeletons, creepers, and zombies from getting near the building. Inside the first level it has a bed for re-spawning, a chest full of food and weapons, a crafting table, and a furnace stocked with cooking material. Leading by ladder onto the second floor is an archery tower. As you can see North, South, East, and West, it is an opportune vantage point for snipers to annihilate mobs. It is heavily lit and you are able to see the lit tower from far away.

If you have a good eye you can see the witch in the far right background. This area is heavy with mob spawnings. This is why we chose this area; to protect the individual, weary peoples of EMC. DJ__Krazy and I also used the outpost to defeat at Marlix, arguably one of the hardest custom mobs to kill. Using the archery tower, we were able to easily defeat the Marlix with our bows and arrows.

More outpost to come in the future! -Thanks DJ__Krazy and Hash98
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. Due to the fact that I no longer possess the will to live, I am effectively disbanding the Order. Or handing it off to Hash. Whichever he prefers.
  5. The Order remains intact.
  6. I am the founder of Snogard and if anyone builds out there please tell me on the forum or in game please as it help me keep track of who is out there. Thank you!
  7. fluffinator, I certainly hope you're not serious about the will to live thing. :(
    Mr_Waffle203, Hash98 and ShalomOut like this.
  8. The Order has had an influx of rupees recently.

As seen with the wastelands, there are many ferns able to be sheered and collected. If you collect these ferns, you can sell them to Todd_Vinton for 13r each. I have sold over 16 stacks worth to him, with a grand profit of around 30k rupees. Feel free to do this activity and donate some money to the Order.
  9. Alright!