The old book keeper?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KandK22, Apr 9, 2015.

?

What do you think of it?

You like it and want to shop here. 8 vote(s) 66.7%
you like it but wont shop here. 3 vote(s) 25.0%
I dislike it but would shop here. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I dislike it and wont shop here. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I have some ways you could make it better. (Respond in comments of ways) 1 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. Ok well so today I took it upon myself to get my book store witch will sell enchanted books done in creative so I am now wondering what you guys think of it all responses are helpful. The book store will soon come to my 3 res along side with my black smith shop along with a forum post with all the stats when it is built. Well here comes the photos. Link is http://imgur.com/jAX6a76,apcmm0e,zH0qxnh,wypZQF5,Rslj1TJ,E8tqOB4,IH4ls4x,pA1hoa9,y2UDdUT
  2. You just want me to spend all my money....
  3. what makes you think that?
  4. Just keep in mind that you can't use that door. It's from 1.8 :cool:
    607 likes this.
  5. Looks amazing
    I would definitely buy from you :)
  6. Looks very cool. Where is it , in the frontier?
  7. He did it in creative mode
  8. I don't understand. You can do things in creative on this server?
  9. NO! He did it on a creative single player world.
    607 likes this.
  10. Oh, thanks. I was confused.
    hashhog3000, 607 and f_Builder_s like this.
  11. Yeah you should build it! There's one on smp3 but is almost always out of stock.
    I would love to shop there!
  12. It looks good!
    The poll options are a bit inconsistent, though ;)
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  13. what you mean
  14. It's "you like it" but "I dislike it".
  15. Oh lol sorry about that I have been sick so haven't been thinking straight.
    607 likes this.
  16. The outside looks great - but since you ask for opinions here it comes:

Judging just from your pictures you lack a bit of contrast in the inside. The floor is great but since all is in wood and the chests are nearly the same colour as the surrounding it will be hard for customers to differentiate. Adding a little bit around groups of similar items would be a great addition.
  17. Ok well since I kind of understand what you mean I will ask for you to come out and help with that when i get it all built up and I will be adding pants and pictures and maybe a good one to replace the fence with is boock shelves or the wood as book shelves.