The Next_Gen City - An 8 res build on smp1. Community Hub for many shops and services.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by beatsmode, Jul 28, 2015.

?

What features would you like to see?

Mall 13 vote(s) 52.0%
Appartments 10 vote(s) 40.0%
Shop Advertising 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Museum 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Trading Post 16 vote(s) 64.0%
Service Center 12 vote(s) 48.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I also would like to confirm a few of the features on the question. I will be making a trading post. In fact the most advanced one emc has ever seen. Ive spent weeks developing it and i still have more to workout but the basic concept is sound. I also can confirm a service center allowing people to find jobs and services a bit easier as well as offer me things you need built. Most of my time however will be spent on my build and i don't build for free but if you can convince me to build for you i aim to impress. Lastly i am adding a feature not listed in the question. This will be a massive community farm featuring more then just your typical free shearing farm. It will be big and offer many farms and materials to give back to the community. Donators will be rewarded with one month of early access before opening to the public.
    mustanglover25 and Kytula like this.
  2. I will donate 20k. :D
    beatsmode likes this.
  3. Awesome! I will be on tomorrow sometime. Let me know if you send the money and i will document your donation.
  4. I love the generator design! It looks like the top of an old jukebox