The new quote thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Aug 7, 2012.

1. There was at least two other quote threads, but they were so unused, that I cant even find them anymore, and its best not to bump them, so I made a new one!

*Simpsons quotes*

Comic Book Guy: The Internet King? I wonder if he could provide faster nudity…

Homer no function beer well without

Kent Brockman: …And the fluffy kitten played with that ball of string all through the night. On a lighter note, a Kwik-E-Mart clerk was brutally murdered last night.

Bart: Get a room!Homer: Come on boy, be cool.Bart: But-Homer: Be cool or you're grounded!
  2. it's a-me mario!
  3. A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later.
    -Stanley Kubrick

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.
    -Michael Scoot
  4. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain -Harvey dent

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, Stranger - Joker

2 of my favs
    PandasEatRamen and RED_Spy1 like this.
  5. Jim Halpert: Does that include 'that's what she said'?
    Michael Scott: Mmhh, yes.
    Jim Halpert: Wow that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling.
    Michael Scott: Mmmm... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
  6. :Reporter: Do you think Ringo is the best drummer in the world.
    :John: In the world, Ringo isnt even the best drummer in The Beatles.
  7. Jim Halpert: Question. What kind of bear is best?
    Dwight Schrute: That's a ridiculous question.
    Jim Halpert: False. Black bear.
    Dwight Schrute: That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--
    Jim Halpert: Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
    Dwight Schrute: Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!
  8. HAY APPLE
    what
    knife.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  9. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe
  10. "smaismrmilmepoetaleumibunenugttaurias" - Galileo Galilei
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. If the girl you like walks away as you go up to ask her out, she either thinks you're a creep, or like you to. :Me
  12. You don't make the cake the cake makes you. -pat2011
  13. Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto :Styx:
  14. "This song is dedicated to Frank Zappa, River Phoenix, Fred Gwynne, who played Herman Munster, Dixie Lee Ray, Thomas P. "Tip" O'Neil, and you, dumbass, who just threw water on me." - Kurt Cobain
  15. "Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom." - Will Smith, 'Hitch'
  16. Roads, Where were going we don't need roads. -Doc
  17. I'm sorry for not making a vlog in a while. -Every vlogger on earth
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  18. "The worst thing about quotes on the internet is that you have no idea if they are true or not"
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Qkazooo, IamSaj and Jeanzl2000 like this.