The New and Improved SMP4 Directory!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by KaliaLlama, Jul 18, 2016.

1. It's taken nearly 4 months but I've finally finished renovating and updating
    the SMP4 Directory!

Updates include:
    - Newly designed teleport halls for easier navigation (and they're prettier too :))
    - Updated residence categories
    - New sheep shearing area
    - More villagers to trade with
    - New perimeter wall with entry points at all 4 corners
    - A few other aesthetic changes

The Directory still offers free public utilities including anvils, enchanting, brewing, villager trading and sheep shearing.

Stop by and see the new and improved SMP4 Directory (/v +directory or 9308), and as always let me know if you have a residence you'd like to see added!
  2. I remember using this back when I joined emc, good times :')
  3. Our directory <3
  4. This, would deserve to be located at a spawn res :3
    Patr1cV and AyanamiKun like this.
  5. really helped me 2 find some good shops 2day! ^.^
  6. The Directory is in need of residence updates! Unfortunately, keeping up with nearly 2000 residences is a lot of work, so I've created a quick survey for members to submit their residences here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5DVXLMM

If you have a residence on SMP4 that you would like added, or if your residence is currently in the Directory but you would like to update its details, please click the link above to submit your information. You can complete the survey multiple times if you own multiple residences, and you can even submit a residence on behalf of someone else.

Your input is appreciated and will help keep the Directory up to date and accurate!
    haastregt likes this.