The Moving Light INC.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DangerousPopcorn, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Mmhmm, I was exaggerating :p
  2. I was ummmmm, ehhhhh...... Joking around. :D
  3. This sounds like LLO, LLO sounds like colonies at DT, DT sounds like AS (it still exists?), AS sounds like the empire guild (though DT was first than AS), the empire guild sounds like factions, factions sounds like pvp, pvp sounds like griefing.
    So this sounds like griefing? Time to move forward and accept new and different concepts, it's not like Delta Team it's the only guild around, it's not like LLO is the only outpost around, it's not like you are the only one who likes pigs around. Get it?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. ahhh my Mind hurts now, and yes i get it.
    * cries softly *
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  5. *megafacepalm* now i see what i did wrong, i was trying to post it somewere else god durn it. Lemme contact a mod...
  6. well no one in internet does...
  7. Err... god I can't waste the breath.
    Squizzel_Boy and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Fixed it.
    Squizzel_Boy and AlexChance like this.
  9. maybe it does maybe it doesnt XD in some spots it does in others..... not so much
  10. *facewaffle*
    I swear threads go really offtopic nowadays..
    So.. who likes waffles?
    dylan_frenette and marknaaijer like this.
  11. Moved from "Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods" to "Community Creations" due to request...
  12. *
    God, capital "G".
    AlexChance and marknaaijer like this.
  13. maybe I am a bit to crazy about giving likes... I almost liked all post on this thread... Just because this. Thread is fun! :p
  14. Bless your face.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  15. Maybe just palm and clap and kick and hit our face.... :D
  16. or just get some chill pills