The me-stranded-on-a-island project.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 14, 2012.

1. No jacko we are not saying this. Please take more time to think about what is really said in the posts. We only criticise him on his forum behaviour. Because the image he creates about himself might be not what he thinks.

But I dont want to criticise without giving ideas for what I would try to do better:

- to inform friends about what you want to do, you could use your profile page and update your status with your ideas. So your friends will know it :)

- if you do post, think if the majority of the reader will think it is interesting, so you avoid to bore people

It is your choice obviously to do so, you did not break any rules so it is fine. But it is also no rule breaking to tell you this, so you have to deal with it as well.
    cnquast likes this.
  2. While I respect your opinion, the forums are open to all. It's on the right thread, and if you don't want to read it, don't! :) I didn't just arrogantly look over what was said. I read it. I think it's fair to say whatever you feel
  3. Not going to discuss this here now. Not the right place. I've said what I wanted to.
    jackomighty and Crazy1080 like this.
  4. did i just wasted 2 minutes reading that??
    :p
  5. Say what your gonna say, say it in a nice way, or stop reading his posts. If you know its not going to change his opinion and just make him feel bad and hate you, stop being a "Critic"
    jackomighty likes this.
  6. So I donated to you, and you say this? That's a great way to run a business...

Also, Aikar, can you delete this all up to the OP, since it has gotten WAY of topic?
    jackomighty likes this.
  7. Yeah it has
  8. well i still think its a great idea mrlegit:D but it has gotten WAY off topic
  9. Gee.. way to take a joke, eh?
    Also, the reason I said that is because I hoped to read more about a man vs. wild kind of thing, but all I got was this little flame war. I appreciate your donation and I really meant no offense.