The Life of a Smooshed_Potato

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smooshed_Potato, Nov 29, 2017.

?

How do you think Potato is feeling?

Happy :D 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Nervous 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Sad D: 3 vote(s) 37.5%
ANGRY 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Annoyed 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Here I will post my many life events, and I am shooting for at least 4 posts by me describing my life that day! It is pretty straightforward, and I am looking forward to sharing my life with you all! I have made the poll multiple responses due to how you think I am feeling at the time. :D
  2. *watches thread*
  3. Today started good! All was going great; I arrived at school early, and waited for my teacher at the door. 10 minutes later my entire class was waiting in front of that door, and the last bell just rang meaning class started. We were all excited for there is a rule that us students made up and passed with the school board stating that if a teacher doesn't show up within 15 minutes, we all get to go home! At 14 minutes, we were all waiting by the door, when BAM! All of a sudden, the next door teacher is telling us we must attend her class instead. It took us all by surprise, but the room fit us all so there we were, stuck in class. :mad: After that class in the next period, I was taking a test (I FORGOT TO [well maybe not forgot, but didn't want to] STUDY) I got a good grade though and was pleased! Next was math, and it was super boring as usual (my teacher does literally nothing) and then home time! I finished my homework and start to change into my jammers (swim shorts made of the same material as a speedo, but they go up to your knees) because I am on the local team. I arrived at swim and my coach was sick. I was sad because his brother (who can't count) was supervising us. For example, he puts us on a 1:30 interval (90 seconds) and we do a 100 yard swim. He then releases us to do it on the... lets say 5:00 and that means next time we leave 6:30. He then annoyingly sends us off on the 6:15 or 6:00 and I don't know what the interval is anymore! Now I am back home, after eating dinner! Sadly, my annoying brother got me sick and I couldn't taste anything my dad prepared such as these apparently delicious kebabs. Anyways, I am here writing this, and until next time... PEACE OUT!
    ShelLuser and The_D1rt_Lord like this.
  4. Today started ok! I did my morning routine, and then went to school. I had PE first, and I was ready to play lacrosse! Unfortunately, My team was garbage at working together. One person, I shall call her CF (control freak), was a... well, control freak. She told a kid, the team leader, and I too go play defense, and she and a lacrosse player took mid. and two people who always seem high were on attack. Two rounds of this. EVERY GOAL WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SWITCH, BUT THIS DONKEY HOLE DIDN'T LET US! I was fricken mad! Next round, all of defense went on strike until the mid. fielders went on defense and we actually rotated. HA! CF seemed so taken aback and was super pissed and saying stuff like "See? That is what happens when you play mid." and other garbage like that. I ignored her. I then had a great time and went to break period. There is always this one kid who brags about everything. This kid will be named.... ID10T because why not. So ID10T comes to our table, and he is always bragging about something or another. First the iPhone X that he never got, then the TESLA Roadster (which I doubt he pre-ordered), and now ... he is annoyingly taking up a full quarter of the table that 9 of my friends, and 8 of one of my friend's GF's friends usually use. No one cares, except for me, who of course, has no where to sit. I push him a bit and start to eat my snack; A MADELINE. Mmmmm (actually not cause I still can't taste due to being sick), but the the fricken ID10T pours silica gel and beads all over my madeline. I am fricken pissed and I go to English in a bad mood. School mellows out there and I am in music, and before I know it the day is over! I have marching band practice now and I head over to the blacktop, where we proceed to the street to march for 2 hours. It is fun! I am sitting here, writing this now. One thing to tell you as well. I FREAK OUT! For 5 weeks of school, I thought I was going to die! Isn't that crazy!?!?? I overreact waaaaaaay too much. Anyways, I fear that the gel got into my lunch and as I am sitting here, I hope I don't spontaneously die. Silly right? Anyways, that is all for today and I am excited because it is my b-day soon! See you next time!
    Also, don't be afraid to comment below!
  5. Haven't posted for a while, so here it goes... The past couple days have been good. I marched a parade on my b-day. Got a cool watch. Watched my dad run a marathon. And now to today. Today, I got up early for school, and prepared for my school day. I was selected for a writers group to write the intro to the yearbook, you know, the one no one reads. Anyways, I got there and I had some fun and flirted with my crush for a bit who was also selected by luck. Well, that isn't true. It is because we are "supposedly" good writers. I know she is a good writer (because she is kind of an overachiever [like the biggest in the 8th grade]) and I happened to do better than everyone on an essay last year so I got in too! So I had all classes today. PE was fun even though we had lacrosse! I got a new GREAT team, and guess who is captain ;)! So we play and win and suddenly it is 2nd period where I have science with a weird teacher of mine. Then I have break with my friends and now it is 3rd period. I go to English with two of my homies and we end up getting new seats! I sit next to my frenemy which I don't mind at all! We start working on a website and then the bell rings. Oh no... I feared this time would come; 4th period. BUM BUM BUM! Yep my dreaded 4th period history. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE IT! I am doing a sorta cool project right now, but I have the WORST GROUP POSSIBLE! One kid is mentally different (no offense to him and I don't mean this in a bad way. I just want to say that I can't get him to help w/ our project), another kid is a bad student who never does anything, and the last is a person who is stuck up. As an all A student, I almost crapped myself when I heard my team. Wish me luck :oops:. Lunch was great. So you see... I am what one might call a third wheel. I take pride in what I do and am currently the spare tire for a relationship (they have a third wheel) and I am a third wheel for a ship of a couple who everyone ships. So today I sat between both couples XD. 5th period was great! I love band and the band-fam! *hums melody of a song for a bit* Oh ya your still here! So math is boring as always and now it is HOME TIME! I finished my homework and played a bit of mope.io (yes I am a nerd [I will explain my use of nerd another day]). Now I am about to go to Velma_T_Jinkies Christmas Countdown DP! I think that is it for today! Oh one more thing! I will post a question at the bottom of my post everyday and answer to YOUR opinion. Please no arguing!

Prefer Potatoes Smooshed or Roasted?
  6. Haven't posted for a while... so here it goes! I got loads of cool things for Christmas, a cool robot being one of the best, and had loads of fun. The DPs that Velma_T_Jinkies held was awesome and lasted for 1/2 an hour! I was happy because I won a race and the money helped my fund for a voucher! I also made an outpost called Poatotato Land, and you can send me a form if you want to join my cult outpost! I am on break for a while, and I am super happy! I also moved up a level on my swim team so I am now in Pre-Seniors! Lots of exciting news happened and I am glad to share it! Ya, I am done summarizing and should get back to my book report... HAHAHAH nah. But still... I should, so keep reading for more updates on A LIFE OF A SMOOSHED_POTATO!

Ok here is the question: Be a Diamond Supporter and have NO money, or have Loads of money, but no one will sell you a ranks no matter how much money you out down (even in auction[yep that's right]).
  7. diam supporter, no money
    Smooshed_Santa likes this.
  8. EDIT: I am feeling better than before! All it took was a movie! Wow! My teenage mood swings really destroyed my feelings for a bit! Oh well! I feeeel great!