The Imperial City, A Militia Project

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by NetherSpecter, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Set it up on 18798, thanks :)
  2. Just set up an album where I will be adding future pics with dates and descriptions.
  3. ATTENTION!
    Stone is in great need since we've cut down all of the mountains that we need to we need tons and tons of stone we've already gone through 8 dc's on this one district alone so you can see the importance, for now we don't need Cobble or
    :) Dirt. Thanks for your support. :)
  4. Updated the album with this morning's pictures.
  5. I'll see what I can do for some stone
  6. Awesome, and dont worry guys, I haven't forgotten about this it's just most of the stuff I've been doing is miniscule for now. The next pictures I post will be great changes. :)
  7. Have you got a picture of what you are working towards? The Imperial City?

EDIT: nm, I looked at pics. :) oh THAT imperial city. Looks like a few people have done it before in minecraft, pretty epic project. :) Can't wait to see it done.
  8. I will help you if you wish! (personally i prefer " Skyrim Elder scrolls V" but oblivion is still an awesome game!)
    One question though, what server is the "Imperial City" on?
    I'd love to help!
  9. It's on SMP9, and seeing as how people can use /map hide, once I finish this first district I will allow people to move in and help out if they wish. :) P.s My next project might be either Falkreath or Riften from Skyrim :)
  10. clonotron likes this.
  11. After taking a 204 day haitus, I've gotten back to work and decided to revive this dead thread. In 3 days time,
    10/15/14 - 10/18/14 I've done this:

With LOTS more to come. For those who used to follow this project keep an eye out because I'm back!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. Me, devon699 and siniypiva visited earlier today guys. GREAT effort, sad to see it incomplete. Can only imagine what it would be like finished. Greeting from Estona.
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  13. Actually I've jumped on every now and then to add onto it. The outline's been messed up several times in the past and I finally got it complete. I've been away from EMC for a while and don't see me popping in long enough to work on my projects for a long period of time but this one will always be one of the ones I'd love to see finished. :)
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  14. We would love to help you with it, if you ever want some help just ask on our thread. It would be wonderful to see it finished