The Four Biomes- New Amusement park!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by heyaroo, Dec 17, 2012.

1. I am so proud to say after working many hours,days, and months with my friends, we are finally at the final stages of finishing this amusement park!
    Introducing....The Four Biomes, a new amusement park in Smp5!!
    Featuring the four biomes of:
    -Jungle Land= "Jungle Fever"
    -Mushroom Island= "Shr00m Island'
    -Snow Land-="Ice Ice Baby"
    -The Desert= "Walk Like an Egyptian"

PLUS!! An underwater city!!
    This amusement park includes a water adventure/water slide, roller coaster, caraousel, fun house, mazes, and more!!

Admission is FREE!! But donations are greatly accepted :D

GRAND OPENING on December 23rd, 2012 at 2 pm PST! (3pm MST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT)

If you would like to check it out before it opens..Res #10029 on SMP5 right in front of the Mob Arena.
    I hope you will enjoy this amusement park as much as I enjoyed making it! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to these lovely people who helped me build this!
    And also thanks who have supported me, donated and test ran the rides!

More attractions will be added throughout the year also!

Attached Files:

2. Awesome.... Just Plain Awesome!

I know i have helped you test and donate and all that and i am glad that the amusement park is finally almost done!
    Equinox_Boss and heyaroo like this.
  3. Nice! I like it, Very pretty :D
  4. This is a fantastic park. And I'm not just saying that because Heyaroo has an arrow pointed at my head. You should all come and visit it, as I can clearly hear the strained creaking of the bow behind me. I've ridden these rides, many, many times. A few times, even by choice.

All kidding aside, I think everyone did a great job bringing Roo's vision together. I'm pretty impressed by all the stuff she has on a 60x60. It's really a lot of fun. So, on December 23rd, come on by res 10029 on SMP5. :D

5. Thanks everyone and thanks Torian! -hides bow and arrow- jk lol. I don't think that the amusement park would've been possible without Torian's logic and design skills and Agent, T1zzle, Haer and many others' help!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Sounds like fun! I will definitely be stopping by!
  7. I just realised. I went through and took a look at this after a mob arena event. It is really good!
  8. Yea! It's finally open :D
    Time to party
  9. Best Minecraft Servers

I tested some of the rides and at one point before it opened was an attraction :D
  10. I asked to help but u didn't need me :( but I think it looks better with those ppl and probably with my ell it would be a disaster :) oh well I'm glad that its almost done and proud of all those ppl that help without there it probably would take another month to do it alone thank u to all those ppl that helped heyaroo make a amazing amusement park thank u :) .
  11. Looks great, nice job.
  12. Took some more photos of the waterslide and rollercoaster, and some with xxHitman_Samxx. I'm also planning to have a Grand Opening party on the day it opens with perhaps a drop party :p Details on that coming soon. Thanks for all the support!
    2012-12-19_22.08.12.png 2012-12-19_21.51.45.png

Attached Files:

13. NP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hey guys. I am starting a new redstone and amusement park attraction business soon. If you ever want a new ride or an existing ride upgraded contact me when I launch. I have taken a look around the park and it is really good!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Yay you posted the pictures of me. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Okay turns out I'm going to open the park a day early because I won't be able to be online Sunday.

So.. GRAND OPENING is Dec 22, 2012 at 2 pm PST! (4 pm CT, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT) Be there for a free item and drop party!

Hope you can all make it! It would be great for you to come to the opening because that is when I will have help at every ride so you can get the full experience of an amusement park :)
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Really nice. Great job.
    heyaroo likes this.
  18. aww, saturday is my family's christmas. won't be able to make it :( and i really wanted to run the coaster
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Ahh i just found out I have a christmas thing on saturday too!

Well, does Sunday (Dec 23) at 2pm PST work for everyone?

Im sorry that I keep changing the dates, I'll add more items to the free gift! On Saturday you can come visit it but I won't have anyone operating the main roller coaster and carousel. I guess its back to the original date, hope you can all make it!
    mba2012 likes this.