The Four Biomes- New Amusement park!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by heyaroo, Dec 17, 2012.

1. I am so proud to say after working many hours,days, and months with my friends, we are finally at the final stages of finishing this amusement park!
    Introducing....The Four Biomes, a new amusement park in Smp5!!
    Featuring the four biomes of:
    -Jungle Land= "Jungle Fever"
    -Mushroom Island= "Shr00m Island'
    -Snow Land-="Ice Ice Baby"
    -The Desert= "Walk Like an Egyptian"

PLUS!! An underwater city!!
    This amusement park includes a water adventure/water slide, roller coaster, caraousel, fun house, mazes, and more!!

Admission is FREE!! But donations are greatly accepted :D

GRAND OPENING on December 23rd, 2012 at 2 pm PST! (3pm MST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT)

If you would like to check it out before it opens..Res #10029 on SMP5 right in front of the Mob Arena.
    I hope you will enjoy this amusement park as much as I enjoyed making it! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to these lovely people who helped me build this!
    -Agent_Creeper23
    -benjamin9900
    -Dwight5273
    -fireman1619
    -Haerhitman
    -I_Iz_Dimas
    -MasterMockery
    -PandaEatsRamen
    -PortalShoo2er
    -shavingfoam
    -SebaB2001
    -T1zzle120
    -Torian42
    And also thanks who have supported me, donated and test ran the rides!

More attractions will be added throughout the year also!

Attached Files:

2. Awesome.... Just Plain Awesome!

I know i have helped you test and donate and all that and i am glad that the amusement park is finally almost done!
    Equinox_Boss and heyaroo like this.
  3. Nice! I like it, Very pretty :D
  4. This is a fantastic park. And I'm not just saying that because Heyaroo has an arrow pointed at my head. You should all come and visit it, as I can clearly hear the strained creaking of the bow behind me. I've ridden these rides, many, many times. A few times, even by choice.

All kidding aside, I think everyone did a great job bringing Roo's vision together. I'm pretty impressed by all the stuff she has on a 60x60. It's really a lot of fun. So, on December 23rd, come on by res 10029 on SMP5. :D

-Torian
  5. Thanks everyone and thanks Torian! -hides bow and arrow- jk lol. I don't think that the amusement park would've been possible without Torian's logic and design skills and Agent, T1zzle, Haer and many others' help!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Sounds like fun! I will definitely be stopping by!
  7. I just realised. I went through and took a look at this after a mob arena event. It is really good!
  8. Yea! It's finally open :D
    Time to party
    dr.who3.gif

9. I tested some of the rides and at one point before it opened was an attraction :D
  10. I asked to help but u didn't need me :( but I think it looks better with those ppl and probably with my ell it would be a disaster :) oh well I'm glad that its almost done and proud of all those ppl that help without there it probably would take another month to do it alone thank u to all those ppl that helped heyaroo make a amazing amusement park thank u :) .
  11. Looks great, nice job.
  12. Took some more photos of the waterslide and rollercoaster, and some with xxHitman_Samxx. I'm also planning to have a Grand Opening party on the day it opens with perhaps a drop party :p Details on that coming soon. Thanks for all the support!
    2012-12-19_22.08.12.png 2012-12-19_21.51.45.png

Attached Files:

13. NP
    jirayasmiling.jpeg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hey guys. I am starting a new redstone and amusement park attraction business soon. If you ever want a new ride or an existing ride upgraded contact me when I launch. I have taken a look around the park and it is really good!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Yay you posted the pictures of me. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Okay turns out I'm going to open the park a day early because I won't be able to be online Sunday.

So.. GRAND OPENING is Dec 22, 2012 at 2 pm PST! (4 pm CT, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT) Be there for a free item and drop party!

Hope you can all make it! It would be great for you to come to the opening because that is when I will have help at every ride so you can get the full experience of an amusement park :)
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Really nice. Great job.
    heyaroo likes this.
  18. aww, saturday is my family's christmas. won't be able to make it :( and i really wanted to run the coaster
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Ahh i just found out I have a christmas thing on saturday too!

Well, does Sunday (Dec 23) at 2pm PST work for everyone?

Im sorry that I keep changing the dates, I'll add more items to the free gift! On Saturday you can come visit it but I won't have anyone operating the main roller coaster and carousel. I guess its back to the original date, hope you can all make it!
    mba2012 likes this.