The Empire Guild

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Ok, back to business. Should I add some extensions to the Council building? Like training halls, resource farms, and random areas?
  2. sure, im still fixing some of my plans
  3. Hey guys, i changed my skin! lol

i am STILL working on our plans.....
  4. Thanks for the offer, really, but I have no intentions of joining "The Empire Guild" (or any other group, for that matter)

It's important for me to stay impartial. :)
    Historian101 likes this.
  5. cool, and i heard you were demoted?

i hope your still in LOVE with emc...
  6. Yes, I'm still in LOVE with EMC. :P

Oh, and for the record, it isn't nice to be glad somebody was demoted. ;)
  7. Omg crazy is no longer mod? DEAR GOD what is the world coming to?!
  8. im not glad, i said cool to what you said before. then i asked "werent you demoted?"
  9. Tshack i will be head woodcutter, i can donate ALOT of wood
  10. ok, ill do that now
  11. My plans for our next project are near completion
  12. I am finishing confirming with the major members of this guild about my plans
  13. Ok, done.

after awhile, i will send them to the most important members of the guild all the way down to the newest members
  14. what about me
  15. im starting with just staff, then the "Head"'s of the guild are next. im gonna leave some time in-between each time i do this
  16. ATTENTION: The Empire Guild and The Delta Team are creating a contest. It is a group effort. All I need from you guys is a donation. We two guild have split the prize costs between each other, and we both need to come up with 4750r. If you would like to donate, just send to me in-game and i will then send my contribution and we have the rewards taken care of.
  17. Have we xD I havent heard such a thing well if you have we won :p

We just got out pay from (A supporter of 5,000r) so I think you lost
  18. i am sending in 4750 so we can handle the rewards of the contest, i was just asking if anyone wanted to donate. :)
  19. Also, those donations are not being asked by the Delta Team or any staff member of itself.
    Please consider that this contest will be a co-operation with The Empire Guild, but no member of the Delta or Empire guild's is obligated to donate, it's (as everything) just an option :)
  20. Exactly what i meant, thanks for helping me clear it up Copherfield. :)