The EMC Staff Needs Your Help!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by iSmooch, Sep 14, 2013.

1. SMOOCH! I GOT THE 2 nd trophy :DDDDDDDDDDDD
    just in a rhythmic timing die to the left, then the right and alternate back and forth :DDDDDDDDDdd
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. I remember the 5th one being red and shaped like a flame but I can't remember how to get it
  3. Now for the last one...
  4. Just stand in front of a torch for a few seconds. I now have all but the last trophy xD I've been playing for 40 minutes now lol...
  5. OMG OMG OMG I GOT ALL OF THEM :DDDDDDD
    I think i just stood in front of the fire until i earned the last one, my character is now yellow :D
  6. SMOOCH WILL BE PROUD :p
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. I Needed the ten k lol... :p But, srsly after winning the last trophy, i earned a zenith trophy and got a color change xD
  8. I didnt think getting a Zenith counted as a trophy but I'm not complaining

I gave up again though since I just had to restart my computer.... -.-
    The internet is so bad today :confused:
  9. no, lol. I EARNED a Zenith after i got ALL eight trophies xD
  10. Before I gave up 1st time, I got all the Zeniths apart from the one for maximum trophies :p
  11. Huh, i just noticed, whenever you gained a Zenith, you get a blue name for that. I just got distance xD
    EDIT: the distance zenith is a curse, you can only move one step to the right or left... ;_;
  12. Yeahhhh
    You can move slightly more if you move a little, wait, then move a little more
  13. What is the far right right trophy? That is the one we can not figure out how to get. You explained the rythmic one to get the 2nd, now i need the explanation for the 8th.. after I get the explanation, 10k your way.

Thanks for the participation guys, it was nice to get the community involved :)
  14. I believe I just stood in front of the torch for a bit more, than earned the last trophy, or I earned a certain amount of coins at the same time >.< I did notice that most of the medals each correspond to one Trophy, and how to get it.
    Oh, and I clicked out of the page and into a folder and still had the game running maybe THATS the trophy, as it looks like a "play" button.
  15. No, the medals have like nothing to do with trophies.

The trophies are:

Running Left multiple times
    Running Rythmic (I guess?)
    Running Right Multiple times
    Standing Still
    Standing in front of a torch (such a weird one)
    Dancing (we called it that, but it is more just pressing left and right multiple times without dieing)
    Trophy (you get this one for unlocking trophies, which is just silly, but you also get medals for getting medals)
    ??????(I dont understand this one yet, we tried just standing in front a torch longer)

So, as soon as someone can explain the last trophy, they will get the 10k, the march continues!
  16. Try going into different tabs while you have the game open, I believe, once I had the game still running while I was in a different tab, I got the trophy.
  17. ISMOOCH did this.

ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. Just wanted to quote you, you actually get mentioned by name in the playthrough video for helping us find that trophy, and I owe you 10k :p.
    brickstrike and IcecreamCow like this.