The Dutchmenclub - The Introducing

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Grasshppper, Jun 9, 2012.

?

Are you Dutch?

YES 43 vote(s) 37.7%
No 71 vote(s) 62.3%
  1. I am plaf_c, I am part Dutch, I live in the USA and I would like to keep
    Skype and URL to myself for privacy since I am 13.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. I am from the USA but I am proud of my heritage.
    DamianS633 and marknaaijer like this.
  3. So can you speak Dutch? :D
    DamianS633 and 607 like this.
  4. Think so? Lol, just bumping.
  5. Het zou ook wel grappig zijn als we een kleine server maken met de nederlanders hier. Een beetje bouwen enzo.
  6. Je bent wel hardleers hè:p En iedereen praat gewoon Engels terug. Why? I think you can build good enough on EMC. I think there is no reason to make an own server when we have EMC already.
    DamianS633 likes this.
  7. Haha, well i thought it might be good because of the fact that you're restricted to a small building area.
  8. So where is the HQ going to be at?
    607 likes this.
  9. I have the idea of starting something to build, got something started already, just need some more time. And I'm planning of starting a new thread, with updated information, as this one is almost 1,5 years old.
  10. I do totally agree. I'm sure many other Europeans who have been there would love to join.
  11. Er blijken dus toch wel veel nederlanders te zijn op deze server xd
    DamianS633 likes this.
  12. SMP 1 841 is mijn res, daar kan het HQ op...? Of gewoon in de Burj Al Hollandica (Lunarios Tower) SMP 1 104 (tegenover spawn) Daar komen meer NLers te wonen.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. Wow Eclipsys, are you dutch? Didn't know that:p Is trouwens wel grappig om het HQ te noemen als je Nederlands praat, moet het dan niet HK zijn?
  14. Oh, vraagje: Wie weet in welke tijdzone wij zitten? EST misschien?
  15. GMT +1
  16. En zomertijd en wintertijd, dat maakt toch ook nog uit? Of 's zomers niet?
  17. GMT +1 is de tijdzone waarin we zitten, wintertijd/zomertijd is daarop niet van toepassing