The Creepypasta Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 9, 2013.

1. i watched that one so much it seems normal to me :confused:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Oh god yes. I'm not the only one with a mind so screwed up that these seem normal to me.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  3. is I TOLD YOU NEVER TO TALK ABOUT ME AGAIN a creepy pasta?
  4. Jeff the killer for the win!
    jtc0999 likes this.
  5. DogsRNice likes this.
  6. Jeff the killer for the win!!
    jtc0999 likes this.
  7. We already know, just because we don't address you doesn't mean we didn't see it.

And also, this thread needs more Ben.

Lasluin likes this.
  8. Who isn't afraid of dolls?
    jtc0999, HylianNinja and Lasluin like this.
  9. Yep. I am. Have always been. I hated it when they gave me dolls for presents, I had nightmares of them creeping out of the wardrobe where I locked them and walking towards my bed, or just moving their eyes to show me they could see me. Dolls are an awful thing.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  10. If I see a clown doll.......Run far....................Run fast!
    jtc0999 and Lasluin like this.
  11. Either I run or I grab a diamond sword and: *slash slash slash slash!!!!!!!!)
    Lasluin likes this.
  12. XD I had one. It's a bad story because it was one of the things that my aunt, who died, had left me... So I couldn't get rid of it or lock it away with all the others. It had a sister. I had them separated just in case. I used to take the clown to my brothers' bedroom because it was a boy and he had to be with boys... It always came back to my room, right on top of the dresser at my bed's feet. I had to put something in front of it to be able to sleep >_<
  13. I go with the classic hide under the covers and think: "I better not hear any sound!"
  14. I rarely sleep with the covers normal xD!
  15. I utterly refuse to click any of those links. I get scared enough by watching the twilight zone at 8:00 pm.
  16. You called?
  17. This is the shortest known horror story ever written:

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
    HylianNinja and AlexHallon like this.
  18. The only reason that this doesn't scare me is because I play so much Team Fortress Classic. I'm used to low-polygon characters. :rolleyes:

Aaaanyway, here's the print error 2 that Nintendo put in the Game Boy Camera.
  19. Oh god why did you have to remind me this exists? *cringes*
  20. That's not scary. It could very well be a smart monkey.
    Green_Mystery likes this.