The Burrow: A Build by Ahzeriel

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Ahzeriel, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I've recently finished a recreation of The Burrow, from Harry Potter (Based of the description given in the books). I built it, I however did not design it. It was designed by lynchyinc, who is a site moderator at Planet Minecraft. If any of you guys would like to see it, it is on smp2, residence number 3580. Hope you guys enjoy it. =) Link to PMC site post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-burrow-from-harry-potter-406973/

A picture:

Congrats to Five_Star for winning 1,000 rupees, for giving me the name of "Flying Ford Anglia"! =)
  2. thats amazing :D
    Ive read the books and seen the movies, i enjoy reading very much, and that building is amazing.
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  3. what texture pack is that?
  4. Hahaha Thanks, it's the one he used, but I've used it for ages. :p
  5. The res # isn't 3850 it's 3580. Checking out the build right now and it looks amazing!
  6. That's what I get for rushing. Fixed it. >_<
  7. The "Flying Ford Anglia" is the name of the car.
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  8. Will be paying you now. =)
  9. :D, having a friend who quizes you in Harry Potter everyday can be quite useful xD
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  10. I will be their as soon as I can :D
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  11. You have any other awesome builds, or any ideas for a good world wonder for me to make?
  12. It's great. Congratulations on such a good build.
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  13. I have a half built Malfoy Manor on Smp5. That's about it. Try looking up real houses and random buildings, that always helps me find something.
    PortalShoo2er likes this.
  14. *pulls out wand* Bumpus! :3
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. what is your texure pack?
    do you have a download link for it?
  16. PenguinDJ likes this.
  17. thank you :)
    Ahzeriel likes this.