The Avengers Initiative

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cddm95ace, Nov 14, 2012.

1. So I want to form a team of Avengers, which would essentially be myself and five other people with the skins of all the Avengers. We would then build an Avengers headquarters, maybe similar to Stark Tower, and then do things. I'm not sure what these things would be, but we could hold events, competitions, etc., and generally be a team that could get cool things done around the Empire. If you'd be interested in this, sign up on this page for one of the Avengers. I'm already Iron Man, so you guys will have to fight over the rest, well, if there are actually people interested in this.
    Avengers.jpeg
    Iron Man: cddm95ace
    Captain America:
    Thor:
    Hulk:
    Hawkeye:
    Black Widow: Enzler
    sonicol1 and watk4219 like this.
  2. And we made avengers base :)
  3. I think this is a cool idea...
  4. Reminds me of the short lived Red team.
  5. TheSpyPie - I saw that you did, but I wanted to make my own on smp7 :) and it didn't look like you guys were still doing it.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  6. I'm not a huge Marvel Comics expert, but aren't there more Avengers than those in the movie? Like Ms. Marvel, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Beast, Wolverine, Valkyrie, Havok, Vision, The Thing, Giant Man, Rogue, Spider-Woman, Doctor Strange, Captain Britain, Scarlet Witch, Red Hulk, Daredevil, Venom, Wasp, Quake, Mockingbird, Ant-Man, Wonder Man and Sunfire? I'm sure there are others through the years, just can't think of them and the hubs isn't home for me to ask.
  7. Pandas - I'm sure there are, I'm not a Marvel Comic expert either, and that team would just be huge, so I was just going to go off the movie, since thats all I really know about.
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Was just a suggestion so people wouldn't be like "Aww I can't join!" or make your own Avengers :)
  9. If there are a surplus of people (though it doesn't seem like theres going to be :( ) then I would consider it.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  10. I'm the secret Snow Golem avenger.
  11. Okay, thats definitely not an actual Avenger ;)
    sonicol1 likes this.
  12. "The Avengers Initiative was shut down, I thought, and I'm pretty sure I didn't even qualify, apparentely I'm volatile, self-obssessed, and don't play well with others." - Me/TonyStark/IronMan
    cddm95ace likes this.
  13. I want to be Captain Britain. Sadly, I can't find a skin for that.
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  14. I do have a book of heros that may or may not be in the avengers, I can list them sometime maybe.
    NINJATTILA likes this.