The Arabian Marketplace - New Merchants required!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kilmannan, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I'm West Coast.
  2. In the cittaaayyy, of LA. California,....Knows how to partay.:D
  3. I'm in the mountains, about an hour and a half drive north of you up the 5.
  4. Click on my signature.
  5. Spamming up our perfectly good spam with your rick-rolling -- you should be ashamed, sir :(
  6. Ill take it off my sig
    margaritte likes this.
  7. Hey! I would be interested in having a stall. I would sell wood, saplings and other tree related products.
  8. I was planning on restocking after the glut on the market subsided on Monday, but in truth I think you'd be better off running the shop.

Kilmannan, if I could just get back the blocks I used for decoration sometime that'd be fine. I don't mind having paid unused rent, it's only fair to give the shop to someone more interested in stocking it.

(to be blunt, after my wilderness west project was griefed to kingdom come I can't say I have as much interest in working in the public interest, which was my goal with that pricing)
  9. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience -- griefing is such a crappy thing to go through :(

I have purchased circle stone to reimburse you (and so no one has to dig up what's there) Let me know when you want it, and I will set up an access chest for you on my Utopia lot -- 5353. I count 34 blocks, is that correct?
  10. Johnface, me, margaritte, promotocross110,Eukka, the controller, mba, and Gangsta all want one
    I was the fifth one to post, so how many spots are there?
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  11. I don't know how many people are getting the boot, but I know a couple of folks wanted just single chests, too.

Edit: there are 9 big stalls in all right now, i don't know how many single chests...
  12. From what I've seen there are at least two, maybe three, spots where single chest stalls could be placed if needed(That's up to kilmannan). Other than that I'm not sure how many of the other single chest stalls are going to be vacated. As for the large stalls, I know my unnumbered stall is safe since it's stocked to the brim and based on her posts margaritte's stall won't be vacated either. I'm also pretty sure that at least one other large stall is safe. Now I'm just guesstimating here, but it seems there will be 4-6 large stalls available. This is just a guesstimate though so don't hold me to it. I'm sure kilmannan will be able to shed more light on this for y'all when he gets on. Just don't get your hopes up based on my guesses, I'm just providing the best answers I can at the moment :). I wish the best of luck to those of you who do get stalls though :D
    margaritte likes this.
  13. You said "y'all"! Where are you from? I grew up just North of Houston :D
    nab27 likes this.
  14. Well this thread has more turn-offs than a city bypass.

In answer to the questions mentioned, as I said in my original post:

So I'll get in touch via PM for those that I want to have involved. It depends on what you're going to sell (Is there a market for it, is someone else already selling it) and how reliable or likely you are to keep it stocked up.

Nab27 is by far the best performer on keeping his stall stocked. I'd be interested to know how his sales are doing (PM me if you can).

Greenwell39, I feel for you and I'm sorry to hear that you're not going to carry on with your Egg stand. I applaud what you tried to do and it's a shame it didn't have the desired affect. Margaritte will take that stall over in the interm if she still wants to and feels capable of maintaining it.

As for the rest, as I say, I'll have a look today and try to contact the owners to find out what the situation is.

I'll also look for positions for individual stalls.
    nab27 and margaritte like this.
  15. Haha, I was wondering if someone was going to say something about that! I live about ten minutes from Austin
    margaritte likes this.
  16. all I want is a single chest...
  17. I just wanna stall for all my farming supplies, I can keep stocked every day or so.
  18. Okay, the following stall is now available to rent:

Stall 1

2012-03-29_18.06.32.png

Rental:

200r per week

Requirement:

Stock levels will be checked on the Sunday of every week. If you are out of stock on that day during the checks you will receive notification of your only warning.

If it is out of stock the following Sunday, you will be evicted with no refunds.

This is due to the number of Stalls being rented and damaging the Markets reputation by not being stocked.

I've taken to carrying out Diamond promotions on the lot, by hiding free Diamonds around and letting people find them. There were over twenty people running around the Market looking for them and most of them made quite big purchases.

So don't miss out on an easy money-maker, get this stall now!
    margaritte likes this.
  19. Mine! =D I'm interested in renting the stall.

I'll be stocking it with many different things(not sure what I said in my original post), including but not limited to: Stone(Bricks and Smooth), Bookshelves, Iron(Iron ingots, Ore, Shovels(spades), Swords, Helmets) Foods(Bread/Rotten Flesh) and possibly more, Not too sure what I currently have(been in the wild for a while).
    margaritte likes this.
  20. I want to rent a single chest for jungle logs, how much per week is it?